What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

RIP hillbillieonpcp

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
5 gallon gravity pool bong?

First time I met Nadav, he picked me up at SFO with a smile and a bubble hash bong.:ying:

Babba and I still talk about that weekend we all spent in San Francisco, that hotel probably still reeks even tho it's been some years ago lol ....hilly would come by in the morning and the desk person would ask him to keep the smell down in our rooms. He would walk in the room and give us shit about smoking 5 joints at a time, we would all say ya sure hill, we will keep it down hehehe never happened, what a good time, and retro the shopper...he had fun going to the mall down the street!!
Such good memories of our friend!

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Happy new year to our buddy....we have been listening to Phil and dancing and puffs for our friend....we have spent a few NYE with a lot of our Ic mag friends.... It's a bittersweet night for us. Best for all in 2015 ...miss you hill will always keep you in our hearts

sog army

sorry i missed yall this NYE. i was at phish.. I hope we all can get together in Chicago.. who all is going?

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Recently found a pic of Dr D and Hillie when we visited SF in 07, that trip was so special.....gone but not forgotten.
Peace & love to everyone.

TickleMyBalls

just don't molest my colas..
Veteran
I'll be in Chicago. Looked like you had a blast is Miami SOG. Caught the highlights on your IG feed. You happen to hit the boat party that weekend? My team threw that.

sog army

your team? my friend NOAH Phence through that party.. IS he on your team because he is a very good friend of mine?

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Happy birthday hill, thinking of you today, you would have been 36. Love ya bud.....puffs for you wherever you are.

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
I missed this thread at the time. I'm not online much these days. I'm shocked Hillie was younger than me, I always pictured him being much older. Great guy.

LEGI0N

Hey guys, It's been a while.. Nadav and I use to hang out way back when.. We had drifted apart and he moved out of the area and we didn't see him much after that. I found out a about a month or so ago through osmosis and it was heart breaking. Nadav and I use to muse about the old days of going to dead shows.. and I think we bonded over that. Nadav was with Kendo, Missmess, Guano, JoeSchmoe and a few other old schoolers for 420 in Golden Gate Park in like 2006... With the news of his passing I was inspired to get a ticket for the Fare Thee Well show in San Jose of the Grateful Dead show.

I did him proud.. Ate some shrooms.. Drank some beer and smoked a lot of weed and a dabs.. Tripped the fuck out in the parking lot.. Almost didn't make it into the show.. Found my shit.. got into the show and down the the floor just as the music started.

Cried no less then three times for the fat fucker.. "He's Gone" got me right in the feels.

Anyhow, was thinking about him a lot today and dug up my old account to see if there was a thread here. You guys have done him right. It's awesome to see the love.

Attachments

• lf-1.jpg
    lf-1.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 12

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
WoWzers! My thoughts vibes and love go out to his family. I met hilliebill in 2004 we were a couple of the first people in this place we call icmag. We used to chill in chat and talk mad shit. We puffed many many times together. Glad i got to know him and be his friend. Thanks hilliebill You will missed. Rest In Paradise. Peace and puffs

sackO

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Its been a year ... still think of you all the time bro ...
Nam myoho renge kyo