What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

RIP hillbillieonpcp

TickleMyBalls

just don't molest my colas..
Veteran
Just read on bubbleman's Facebook page about the passing of an old school member of our community. Hillbillieonpcp was his nickname on overgrow and here when OG went down. He was a huge inspiration to me. I can remember being a grower with 2 harvests under my belt, and watching him turn his entire harvests into hash or hash oil. I couldn't imagine getting to a point where I wasn't smoking any flowers, but all extracts. 10 years later, all anyone wants is nugrun oil. He was truly an extract pioneer. Thanks for the inspiration HBPcP. You will be missed.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
this is sad news indeed,
i remember reading his stuff back on OG.
Rest In Peace Hillbillieonpcp.
gonna hit some fmcd in his memory,
maybe he will be able to enjoy it in the spirit.

my condolences to his loved ones.

thanks for sharing this news TMB.

cough_cough_eer

Anita Bonghitt
Veteran
wasn't a hillbilly or on PCP........

wasn't a hillbilly or on PCP........

he was one of the first people I chatted with in the chatroom.
RIP HillBillyonPCP.

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
rip hillbillieonpcp,,,,
blessings and light to all your family and friends,s2

herbalistRoots

bsMYz80.jpg

Rest in Peace Hillie & Much Love & Light for his Family in their Loss

7P131Gd.jpg

May the four winds blow you home again

zS5aF83.jpg

Paradise Cove by Willie Huang'i Calla Lily Valley in Spring, Big Sur coast, California

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Sounds like a great guy. What happened to his account here at ICmag? Was he banned like so many other good souls?

dj.scotfree

RIP Hillie... Gone BUT NOT FORGOTTEN, We will all miss ya. May your family find peace & understanding in these difficult times.. Love & Light Brother~ DJSF

Last edited:

KONY

Veteran
puffs for hilly, somewhere on youtube there is a video of further fest, and u can see him stroll across the screen about 10 mins in.

SkyHider

RIP Hillie - you were loved by many.

Carpe diem - Horace

Gather ye rosebuds while ye may,
Old time is still a-flying;
And this same flower that smiles today
Tomorrow will be dying.

- See ya in the next world

TickleMyBalls

just don't molest my colas..
Veteran
Sounds like a great guy. What happened to his account here at ICmag? Was he banned like so many other good souls?

Nah, he jumped ship to smaller forums and music forums after shit started to get silly around here around '07-'08 I believe. Bubbleman mentioned that hillie helped start the forums on his website. Hadn't seen him post here in forever.

I did just find some old birthday threads for him here. Didn't think he was so young. Only 35. Very sad.

Latest posts

Latest posts