What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Happy Birthday ICmag

radvancan

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Happy b day ICmag !!!!:dance013::dance013:
I hope that there will be a long time !!! :yes:

picture.php

H

headfortrinity

HAPPY B_DAY IC!

Damn Benji, I just got hypnotized by your avatar.

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
Happy Birthday ICmag. 6 years is quite alot and i am so proud to be a part of this fine community!!

peace

icetoker

mrwags

********* Female Seeds
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Its been 6 years since ICmag started up . I think its time to say Happy Birthday!!!!
Many people have been inspired to grow their own here and for this we thank ICmag Sooooo MUccccchhh!!

THANKS ICMAG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!

Good call on this one Babba. What a six years it has been to say the least.

Hope we get many many more.

Mr.Wags

M

medi-useA

Happy B/Day ICMag..and thanks to all who contribute to making this site so damn good!

thanks IC,uh,how do i rep the whole site? changed my life getting on here

unclefishstick-> you do th@ every time you share information, help a noob or smoke one for the team!

muA

Fuzz420

Ganja Smoker Extraordinaire
Veteran
I thought websites had anniversaries and not birthdays.:chin:

Anyways Happy Birthaversarie

Paddi

GanjaGrower
Veteran
Babbabud said:
Thread is a few days early ... the actual first join date is Jan 20th but i figure this gives us the rest of the month to celebrate !!!!!!!! Nothing like celebrating !!!
Here we go :smokeit:

P :huggg:

M

medi-useA

:flowers2:This is very cool!!!!

If you're talking about ICMag...yeah!

about it's b/day...also yeah!

I thought websites had anniversaries and not birthdays.:chin:

Anyways Happy Birthaversarie

I think Anniversaries are reserved for those we have lost...smokers, growers and sites like OG {sadly I was not able to get on the 'net when oOG was afloat. :(}

muA

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yes happy birthday icmag. A big thanks to Skip( joined 1-20-2004) for keeping this place up and running for all these years

Last edited:

GreenDreamz

Happy B-day Icmag. I have been here ever since OG went down. And even though i have not been as frequent as i use to be with this site. It has always been a great place to come and learn more and more of our beloved plant.:smokeit:

M

medi-useA

I'm willing to dance nude around my lounge-room to celebrate...:)

in fact I DO! hehehe

NOT a pretty sight!

happy B/Day ICMag!

muA

rasputin

The Mad Monk
Veteran
Wooohooo! Much to celebrate this month... IC's birthday, my own b-day and a chop. What a way to start 2010!

:smokeit::happybirthday: :party:

Thanks to all who've provided & made this place, its a great site.

Smurf

stoke this joint
ICMag Donor
Veteran
What a pleasure it's been to be a part of this community,,

Here's to the future :friends: