What's new

Simple Harvest and Cure (Step By Step)

EL ROBUSTO

Rumpleforeskin love the handle buddy!!!!!��
Well I've checked out a few drying and curing threads on this site and in a couple of weeks I will be following your leed come harvest time!! Looks pretty straight forward and easy to follow.
Thanks for the laymen tutorial!!!!!
I know this is an old thread but worthy of a resurrection looks like I'll be the first for 2015.
I can post pics as I go following your guide if you like.
Your help if required would be a great help!!!!!
I also checked out your DIY cloner thread very cool !!!!!
I remember how my mother and grand mother used to do it, cutting vegetable or flower the routine was the same, a glass of water and a window sill change water every day when you see the roots it's time to plant the sucker.
I've never tried cloning anything, I guess I'll have to try one day.

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
winner@420giveaway
This thread is great. When I started out, I read all of it and also, A Perfect Cure Every Time. Great info in both threads.

Anybody can grow weed, but how many first-timers have effed up the cure? It's a hard lesson after you spent all those weeks watching them grow.

So I give this old thread a BUMP.

Cheers!

EL ROBUSTO

This thread is great. When I started out, I read all of it and also, A Perfect Cure Every Time. Great info in both threads.

Anybody can grow weed, but how many first-timers have effed up the cure? It's a hard lesson after you spent all those weeks watching them grow.

So I give this old thread a BUMP.

Cheers!

Yup also checked that one out as well jellyfish, frankly it was a toss up between the two.:)

Latest posts

Latest posts