in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Ace Seeds > ErdPurt is back

Thread Title Search
Click for Ace Seeds
ErdPurt is back Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-02-2018, 02:03 PM #101
dubi
Vendor

dubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant future
Hi clearheaded,

ErdPurt was bred as a cross between Erdbeer and Purpurea Ticinensis, it has been inbred many generations since then so now ErdPurt line has its own personality, its aroma has forest fruit touches, but is mainly earthy and hashy.

As far as i know original Erdbeer clone was/is sweeter, more 'strawberry'.
I think you are talking about Erdbeer, not ErdPurt line.
dubi is offline Quote

Old 02-02-2018, 02:05 PM #102
dubi
Vendor

dubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant future
ErdPurt cannabinoid and terpene analysis

ErdPurt cannabinoid and terpene profile have been explained in more detail in this post of the 'ACE Seeds' strains - cannabinoid and terpene analysis' thread:

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showpost.ph...2&postcount=43

Last edited by dubi; 02-02-2018 at 02:25 PM..
dubi is offline Quote

Old 02-08-2018, 09:12 AM #103
squatty

squatty has a spectacular aura aboutsquatty has a spectacular aura aboutsquatty has a spectacular aura aboutsquatty has a spectacular aura about
The Erdpurt I grew outdoors a couple of years ago had a wonderful rotting fruit smell during flower. The dried bud smelled of pine and hash.
The green pheno had a strong citronella smell.
squatty is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-08-2018, 02:14 PM #104
dubi
Vendor

Lovely squatty

The ErdPurt you grew outdoors a few years ago was a very beautiful and classic pheno. Piney and hashy aromas are very common in this line.
dubi is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-01-2018, 04:55 AM #105
cobaltrod

cobaltrod will become famous soon enough
hello Dubi i was wondering if i could get your opinion on an erdpurt male im growing and considering for breeding purposes, i know from what ive read that erdpurt is a stabilised ibl. so i would assume it is suitable for breeding from that aspect, what im curious about, is if you can tell from these pics or not. is this specimen looking in the acceptable range so far for what you would consider as a breeding candidate, assuming the target traits hoping to be passed along. are the purple color, shortened flowering time, and to drop the height of pure sativas it would be crossed with,ie thai, oaxacan, etc. for indoor growing. and obviously assuming the strain and traits passed with it are of acceptable potency, resin, content, smell, taste, etc. and im sure it would be assuming the males breed as true as the females.
the photos are of the male yesterday at 17 days of 12/12, ill try to get some full plant photos tomorrow, but it is definitely a squat short ,fairly quick to develop flowers, indica dom, looking plant.
cobaltrod is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-01-2018, 05:08 AM #106
cobaltrod

cobaltrod will become famous soon enough
also, i notice on your photo, the pistils are purple as well as the calyx's, is this a common, trait associated with the purple expression of this variety.
thanks for making this variety available to work with, very beautiful photo.
cobaltrod is offline Quote

Old 03-01-2018, 08:35 AM #107
Tonygreen
IC Mag Supporter

Tonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivor
Yo Doob... awesome job on the stress testing. It is a wild plant, prone to her own desires but it's nice to see effort and work to improve a line.
Respect brother.

KNOWN BUBBLE HEAD
Tonygreen is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-06-2018, 01:43 PM #108
dubi
Vendor

Welcome cobaltrod

Looks like a nice purple ErdPurt male from here, ErdPurt (especially purple pheno) works great for the breeding goals you want to achieve: "purple color, shortened flowering time, and to drop the height of pure sativas it would be crossed with".

Please, take in consideration that ErdPurt can add high levels of CBD to its hybrids.

Let me know if you have any other doubt.
dubi is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-06-2018, 04:43 PM #109
mexcurandero420
विएरॊक् लोवेर

mexcurandero420 has a brilliant futuremexcurandero420 has a brilliant futuremexcurandero420 has a brilliant futuremexcurandero420 has a brilliant futuremexcurandero420 has a brilliant futuremexcurandero420 has a brilliant futuremexcurandero420 has a brilliant futuremexcurandero420 has a brilliant futuremexcurandero420 has a brilliant futuremexcurandero420 has a brilliant futuremexcurandero420 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by dubi View Post
Welcome cobaltrod

Looks like a nice purple ErdPurt male from here, ErdPurt (especially purple pheno) works great for the breeding goals you want to achieve: "purple color, shortened flowering time, and to drop the height of pure sativas it would be crossed with".

Please, take in consideration that ErdPurt can add high levels of CBD to its hybrids.

Let me know if you have any other doubt.
What high levels are we talking about, what you can find in Erdpurt hybrids?

In volcanic soil we trust

Quote:
The natural state in which hemp appears was and is dioecious. Monoeciousness is artificial in hemp, it can only exist with the help of man, and without selection, the dioecious state will return in two or three generations. I. Bócsa (RIP)
Quote:
BTW that pluton sucked. We grew it outside-looked awesome, smelled great, everything but when dried, it had 0% high.
Quote:
I see it as a kind of wonder drug of our time - Dr.Lester Grinspoon
mexcurandero420 is offline Quote

Old 03-06-2018, 04:59 PM #110
dubi
Vendor

Hi mexcurandero420,

Higher CBD levels we have found in ErdPurt is around 12 %.
Higher CBD levels we have found in an ErdPurt hybrid (Early Bubba Hash) is around 13,5 %.

You can find all this info available in the ' ACE Seeds' strains - cannabinoid and terpene analysis' thread:

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=323725&page=5

and in our official descriptions of the strains:

https://www.aceseeds.org/en/brands/a...rdpurtstd.html
https://www.aceseeds.org/en/earlybubbahash.html

Regards
dubi is offline Quote

5 members found this post helpful.