in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Ace Seeds > Purple Haze x Malawi

Thread Title Search
Click for Ace Seeds
Purple Haze x Malawi Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-17-2013, 09:43 PM #1
Terpene
I love the smell of cannabis in the morning

Terpene has a brilliant futureTerpene has a brilliant futureTerpene has a brilliant futureTerpene has a brilliant futureTerpene has a brilliant futureTerpene has a brilliant futureTerpene has a brilliant futureTerpene has a brilliant futureTerpene has a brilliant futureTerpene has a brilliant futureTerpene has a brilliant future
Purple Haze x Malawi

Time to start a thread on this amazing cross!

Pure Purple Haze:

At last, the mythical tropical Purple Haze of the 70’s without being mixed and in all its magnificence is finally available for all those nostalgic lovers of the old school sativas. In this version of the Oldtimers Haze, we offer you a selection of purple and reddish phenotypes with a strong influence of the purple highland colombian sativas, within the genotypes of the original Haze population. Purple Haze is different from Green Haze because its stems and flowers ripe with impressive purple and reddish colors. Their aromas are also darker: of black liquor and wild blackberry.

Flowering time: 16-20 weeks (above image was 26 weeks)
Yield: Average-Low
Description: Clean euphoric and creative high without tolerance limits.

Malawi:

After years of hard work and intense selections with sativas from all around the world, we can confirm that Malawi is the most powerful and psychedelic landrace sativa we know. Its dense flowers of enormous trichomes compete with the most powerful indica/sativa and indica hybrids on the market in reference to their size and cannabinoids concentration. The potency of their flowers is simply devastating, and it is especially recommended for experienced smokers that seek extreme sativa effects without renounce to an abundant harvest.

Flowering time: 11-14 weeks
Yield: High
Description: Extraordinarily powerful, intense and psychedelic, with more than 4 hours of duration. Only recommended for hard and experienced smokers. We only recommend Malawi for the hardest and most experienced smokers because its extreme power usually “destroys” the majority of the smokers. DO NOT mix it with alcohol and DO NOT use any dangerous machinery under its effect.

----------

As you might be able to tell, I am very excited for these. Pure Purple is probably one of my favorite highs of all time, so I can't wait for the additional power and size from the Malawi. Put a couple of these in the ground today. As usual, there will be pics every couple of months or so as they develop.

Dubi, which plant was reversed? Do you have pics of the parents? Have you had a chance to run any of these? Any and all info is appreciated.

Oh and as usual - Thank you Dubi for seriously quality genetics!
Terpene is offline Quote

13 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-20-2013, 09:08 PM #2
Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Ur Humbl Nr8tor is a splendid one to beholdUr Humbl Nr8tor is a splendid one to beholdUr Humbl Nr8tor is a splendid one to beholdUr Humbl Nr8tor is a splendid one to beholdUr Humbl Nr8tor is a splendid one to beholdUr Humbl Nr8tor is a splendid one to beholdUr Humbl Nr8tor is a splendid one to beholdUr Humbl Nr8tor is a splendid one to beholdUr Humbl Nr8tor is a splendid one to beholdUr Humbl Nr8tor is a splendid one to beholdUr Humbl Nr8tor is a splendid one to behold
I've got a few of these seeds to play with as well. Looking forward to seeing how yours grow, Terpene.

Med Compliant

Buy low, sell "HIGH"

"I think the big mistake in schools is trying to teach children anything, and by using fear as the basic motivation. Fear of getting failing grades, fear of not staying with your class, etc. Interest can produce learning on a scale compared to fear as a nuclear explosion to a firecracker." - Stanley Kubrick

Believe at your own peril...
Ur Humbl Nr8tor is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-20-2013, 09:30 PM #3
g0vnaa
ICE Cream eater

g0vnaa is a splendid one to beholdg0vnaa is a splendid one to beholdg0vnaa is a splendid one to beholdg0vnaa is a splendid one to beholdg0vnaa is a splendid one to beholdg0vnaa is a splendid one to beholdg0vnaa is a splendid one to beholdg0vnaa is a splendid one to beholdg0vnaa is a splendid one to beholdg0vnaa is a splendid one to beholdg0vnaa is a splendid one to behold
I didnt knew they are selling those already.
Good luck man. I cant wait to see what grows from them :P

Old 05-21-2013, 03:43 AM #4
jammie
ganjatologist

jammie is just really nicejammie is just really nicejammie is just really nicejammie is just really nicejammie is just really nicejammie is just really nicejammie is just really nicejammie is just really nicejammie is just really nicejammie is just really nicejammie is just really nice
hey- i got 14 or so weeks to kill- bring it on!!
jammie is offline Quote

Old 05-22-2013, 04:52 AM #5
redfrogs

redfrogs will become famous soon enough
Wow, that sounds like a super awesome cross! Can't wait to see what pops out!
redfrogs is offline Quote

Old 05-22-2013, 05:17 AM #6
jayjayfrank

jayjayfrank is just really nicejayjayfrank is just really nicejayjayfrank is just really nicejayjayfrank is just really nicejayjayfrank is just really nicejayjayfrank is just really nicejayjayfrank is just really nicejayjayfrank is just really nicejayjayfrank is just really nice
it must be reversed malawi pollen yes... must of had some extra laying around

the spainish 'old timers' purple haze selection actually has some thai right? for stabilizing effects?

we already know malawi/thai combo is a winner. will be interesting to see haze in there.

"I made Skunk #1 by myself, no help." - sams

"Don't poke at me from afar, fuck me up close." - tom hill
jayjayfrank is offline Quote

Old 05-31-2013, 08:37 PM #7
scai

Hmmm...Purple Haze Thai I have coming on...they are very vigorous and very potent.
One is male and I have had allready many fantasies how to use him...
so many chances, so many fine crosses, to take forward so good genes...

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-31-2013, 08:44 PM #8
unthing

based on strain descriptions and reviews this sounds like meeting of time and destiny, one of those..

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-03-2013, 07:26 PM #9
WholeHarvest

Purple Haze x Malawi Fems

Hey folks, I have a five pack of these rolling right now.... ( It came with 6 female seeds inside.... I lost one due to it poping out so soon in the paper towels... I did not get to it in time)

I have 5 up in clear cups of Happy Frog under 4 ft T5's

I'll be watching your grow for sure & if it's cool with you... I will post a few pics of my progress as well as I move forward with them

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-09-2013, 07:36 AM #10
Terpene
I love the smell of cannabis in the morning

Terpene has a brilliant futureTerpene has a brilliant futureTerpene has a brilliant futureTerpene has a brilliant futureTerpene has a brilliant futureTerpene has a brilliant futureTerpene has a brilliant futureTerpene has a brilliant futureTerpene has a brilliant futureTerpene has a brilliant futureTerpene has a brilliant future
My two pure purple malawi haze seedlings are truckin away..

Terpene is offline Quote

7 members found this post helpful.