What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

WORMS!!!

I'm having a hard time with the worms this year. Anyone else?

Spraying with BT but still experiencing lots of damage, mainly to the biggest tops and colas..

Bug zapper is full with moths every day.

I'm interested to hear what other outdoor growers are using to fight these little devils.

sutra1

i was just gonna start a thread reminding outdoors people to spray BT. I just minutes ago applied dose number three after seeing some evidence of caterpillar activity. not much damage but enough to jump into action. in past years BT has proven itself to be pretty effective. make sure to apply it early in the day or on a cloudy day, or in the evening when the Sun has gone down.......

Meds215

Monterey garden spray w/spinosad said to be more.effective then bt. Last time you can use it is week 4 of flower and it protects for 4 weeks. Most of.my stuff is halfway so I'm spraying this week