What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

GS Cookies

Status
Not open for further replies.

MASH1UP

Someone had to be dumb enough to do it. We retarded over 'ere!

kOf40.jpg

kemYy.jpg

pZvYP.jpg

MASH1UP

Oops, forgot to post up the 4kw GAVITA Pro room featuring an unknown C99 cross.

gkA0a.jpg

focgW.jpg

Ghost mom

ZHWGW.jpg

Frostitute x True OG

KUZ40.jpg

Girl Scout Cookies

iGvSA.jpg

MASH1UP

girls look amazing bro:joint:

Thanks bro, enjoy the show!

Back at it I see
Sweet

Hell yeah bro. Yesterday was my b-day and they signed recreational weed into law for my present, epic! Hit me up if you want to get smashed in Colorado.

How u liking that UC Earth?

It's solid. The 5gallon modules seem to be plenty big for a 4-plant-per-light layout. Insane growth when you get the drip feed timed to their liking.

I wish I would have had a heavy yielder to show off for the first run. This strain just kept stretching and got a little too close for comfort given my 7' ceiling height.

Probably going to run Diagonal next run, Chem 4 x True OG.

Peace!

MASH1UP

Haha! I feel like Billy Mays because that's not all that I've got up my sleeve.

Putting together a DR120 with GAVITA Plasma to pheno hunt with some new crosses my homie made. Diagonal x The White, P-Phunk x The White and Tangerine Haze x The White are first to go in the treasure hunting box.

MASH1UP

Other strains that will be getting popped in the months to come are;

Chem 4 x The White
Flo x The White
Golden Goat x The White
Durban x The White
SFV OGK x The White
Ghost OGK x The White

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
Cool brotha
Was my daughters first birthday yesterday also. 12/10
Im likely CO bound. there or Maui lol but yeah glad to see ya back. Still got the old name in the friends list I think I'll delete.
Peace.

MASH1UP

Word. CO is really nice, been here 2.5yrs. My only complaints are a lack of car culture and not enough shopping malls - shit you can only bitch about if you're from Cali.

The Gavitas kill it every time. I have 3 1kw runs and a 4kw run under my belt with them this year. Also have one of their plasma units I've been using for veg on and off, the seeds will be the first trial blooming with it.

MASH1UP

Thanks GD!

Got some new camera gear this year so I could do stuff like this;

Flo

THlNP.jpg

Dairy Queen

Le5ER.jpg

Grape Krush

BaHSq.jpg

Various macros

eIVzq.jpg

ZzGy3.jpg