What's new

Lobsterbush's room of funk

lobsterbush

Hello everyone. Figured I would try to do a little diary.

Info on the grow:

4x5 grow area
1kw
3gal grow bags
MG organic (flame suit on) amended with about 25% perlite, Espoma starter plus and a little lime

Pure blend pro bloom started at wk3

genetics are from VISC, Rx (Romulan x Fuckin incredible), along with some from a mix pack that came with them.

10 plants total
6 clones and 4 from seed

Tried to catch it before the yellow glow got too bad.
picture.php

This is one of the plants from seed did not take clones of her because of how small she is but the colors on the stigmas are pretty cool.
picture.php

My favorite of the clones Rx2, gooey gooey buds come from this girl.
picture.php

lobsterbush

Thanks BillyB

Rx3- may not run this again, it's good and is similar to the rx2 but is a bitch to clone. Has some color to the stigmas too but they're tough to capture in the room.

picture.php

Mix2- I have 3 of these clones rockin it out. Probably keep it around for a little while. Has lots of purple in it from the start of flower even with warmer temps (78-85F), easy to clone and has a nice skunky-berry flavor and smell.

picture.php

picture.php

lobsterbush

Things are going pretty smoothly kicked the PBP up and everything is swelling nicely. Going to add some taller stakes tomorrow tops are starting to lean especially when moving around to water.

Week 5 shots

picture.php

picture.php

lobsterbush

Ok Week 6 update

Pulled one small plant because of a couple nanners, didn't see any open sacks so hopefully I caught it in time.

Beside that everything is going good, I have pulled some fans to let more light penetrate the lowers. After feeding pretty heavy the past couple weeks I switched to just Sweet Raw and will water once more with that and then start the plain water flush.

picture.php

Mix 2

picture.php

picture.php

Rx 2

picture.php

Rx 3

picture.php

lobsterbush

Week 7 Update

Day 51 today, getting closer to the end. Have begun plain water and thats all they'll get till chop. Everything probably go to 63 days or so.

Feel free to add any suggestions, ask any questions or just say hey.

picture.php

Rx 6

picture.php

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts