What's new

Just found out one of my folks locked up fa killin his babymama...

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Yall tell me what you think of his raps, and the situation in general. Im not sure why he killed her.....

young booboo

This is sick like some hieroglyphics type shit. Oakland is the most ignorant and the most conscious hip hop city and I love it. That's fucked up about him being locked up, but you can't say he didn't deserve it if he is guilty I guess. Good luck man, I'm trying to do the rap thing too on that production tip www.myspace.com/dfranksound

Beaster

anyone else find it odd that someone is dead and this guy wants us to comment on the murderer's rapping skills?

DEATHS FROM CIGARETTES:.......300,000
DEATHS FROM ALCOHOL:.............90,000
DEATHS FROM CANNABIS ...................................................................someone might die........someday ...........................
DEATHS FROM YOUR BOY...............1

sorry your boy is in jail dude but seriously...someone's mother is dead :nono:

Last edited:

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
:fsu: Yeah I know, well my folks read it in the newspaper, I wanna get the article so I know what exactly happenned. Kinda crazy I never thought he do somethin like this, he always kiss'n that broads ass and to me she always seemed like a bitch. Nobody deeserves that though. It pisses me off and I show you his raps cuz its a perfect example of wasted talent. I got another lil homie who's 15 been in and out of the system since he was 12 but just took it too far and did some home invasions, stole a car, and ended up shootin somebody then gettin caught after wreckin the car. he's gonna get charged as an adult, probly do about 10, which is crazy cuz a kids mind is not fully developed at that age. If you look at the influences... mom a base head, dad locked up, cant afford cloths for school and seem like nobody give a fuck, where do you expect this to go? They need to change the odds for kids these days by changingathere enviroment, Id hate to say it but Id rather of seen CPS come pick him up than that shit. He was also very gifted artist as far as rhymen goes. Im on a rant here, just tired of the broken ass system they got in order to lock everyone up and keep modern day slavery goin...(if he killed that girl then he do need to be locked up though) , but Im talkin about re-abilitation for the non-murderrers/rapists/pedophiles(why the fuck they let out pedifiles???) .. :cuss: :rant:

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Beaster said:
anyone else find it odd that someone is dead and this guy wants us to comment on the murderer's rapping skills?
I did, and being as I look down on the rap genre for its violence I figured not to go off on a rant here, innocent lives stolen from loved ones sucks.

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Stoner4Life said:
I did, and being as I look down on the rap genre for its violence I figured not to go off on a rant here, innocent lives stolen from loved ones sucks.

If u had listenned to his rhymes you woulda seen he is not a 'violent' rapper

lol he killed someone dude, how you sit here and say he isnt violent?

If i rap about fluffy bunnies and then kill a few of your family members, are you gonna think everything is hunky dory? Post my site for a few more hits for me?

greenhead

Veteran
Not violent ?

Holy shit, lol.........

The dude just fucking killed his babysmama, to use your words.

Rapping about peace, lol.

:joint: :wave:

Last edited:

greenhead

Veteran
GET MO said:

People are full of shit. It's not about what they say, but rather what they do that is important.

:joint: :wave:

W

Wunderkind

those lyrics aren't violent. Brotha Lynch's lyrics are violent, extremely violent.

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Wunderkind said:
those lyrics aren't violent. Brotha Lynch's lyrics are violent, extremely violent.

yeah I know lynch personaly, hes not a violent person at all.
What Im saying is rap had nothing to do with what went down. yes he became a violent person, prolly from the coke brang it out, but that dont have anything to do with his rap.

trouble

Veteran
What is a Babymama?

Is it some type of Snake?

Where does one get a Babymama, at the pet store? :confused:

........................................................................................................

Last edited:

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
GET MO said:
not interested in his rap bro. he is the lowest form of human being on the planet....... PERIOD

W

Wunderkind

GET MO said:
yeah I know lynch personaly, hes not a violent person at all.
What Im saying is rap had nothing to do with what went down. yes he became a violent person, prolly from the coke brang it out, but that dont have anything to do with his rap.
you know Lynch? That's pretty sweet. Dude's my favorite rapper. His new shit sucks, but I dump his early shit all day. Season is one of the greatest rap albums ever.

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
yeah I met him through d-dubb, who did "I refuse to loose" he was the one doin the singin. Lynch a cool cat, real down to earth.

Stoner for life: I bet you ave never lived through the shit a lot of rappers have, you think its negative and dont understand its reality. If you dont like it why dont you do something about it? fight for equality and rally for drug prevention in inner city schools, its only the way it is cuz its the truth. Rap doesnt make people do things, the things people do make rap. a lot of people dont wanna hear it cuz they see it as a bad influence on there happy go lucky lives, but maybe you would understand it a little better if you relized its not a cause but an effect.