What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Let's see your cheap fert KISS grows

toohighmf

Veteran
Toohighmf here,

Remember me? I'm coming back, and I have been trying to prove my friends and associates all wrong about they're ridiculously expensive, tremendously unstable, low yielding 15 bottle regiments.

As an old tech rep for AN, and retailer, I peddled the wares for high profit, and convinced thousands of newb growers to use "premium" "cannabis specific" nutrients and adds. As a tech rep, I traveled the country coaching retailers how to properly use the "2+" program, and moderated the AN forums.

Sure, it works! Of course it works. Pee pee and Poopoo dookie work, and that is exactly what I want to prove in this thread. If you are using:

Osmocote, Jacks, Peter's, Scott's, or even Maxibloom or Dynagrow with simple Cal/mg or silica supplements and MAYBE a cheap MKP (monopotassium phosphate) Bloom booster, or even chelators like cheap powder Humic/Fulvic acids,

I would love to see your bud or garden pics. I'm not looking for 3" tall veg pics of yellowed freshly transplanted clone photos. I'm looking for dank, trichy, 40+ day flower pics, or pre harvest garden shots of ACTUAL K.I.S.S CHEAP FERT INDOOR/GREENHOUSE GROWS from people with experience, or at least look like it because they listened to experience. Please specify what you are using, and your growing medium.

THANK YOU!

THMF

juzsumguy

ok. this is what i use now.

all ingredients cost around 140€. Red Ca, Calcinit, Super Phosphate in 5 kg packages, everything else at 1kg or less.

Depending on usage and fertilizing frequency this will last up to 4 years. For my Calcs i think i have ferts now for at least 2 years. yeah, all in dryform.

Following is a Recipe for Coco, first 4 weeks then you can add a little more of the superphosphate and use less Calcinit. If you want more N to begin with add 0,1g more of the Calcinit.

Root and Water prep stuff:
Yucca Gold : Yucca Sidegra 0.05g/L
Sea Plant Mix: Mix of different Kelp 0.05g/L
Marine Power: Kelp again 0,1g/L
Fulvital WSP80 : Fulvics 0,1g/L
Bio P5: Enzymes dryform 0,005g/L

Fert Base:
Yara Calcinit: Calcium +N 0,3g/L
Yara Red Ca: Fert Base 0,6g/L
Yara Mag-Sulfate: Magnesium + S 0,4g/L
Yara Super Phosphate: Calcium + P + S 0,3g/L
Yara Pot-Sulfate: K + S 0,1g/L
Yara Tenso Fe: Iron (up to ph 10) 0,01g/L
Microfol Combi: Trace elements 0,01g/L

this makes (100 liters Tank):

Nitrogen (N): 117,6
Phosphor (P2O5): 56,718328
Pottassium (K): 162,541412
Calcium (Ca): 187,1
Magnesium (Mg): 48,583
Sulfur (S): 100
Iron (Fe): 1,4205
Boron (B): 0,2005
Manganese (Mn): 0,6405
Zinc (Z): 0,3
Molybdenum (Mo): 0,034
Sodium (Na): 2,5
Copper (Cu): 0,21
Silicon (Si): 3,3
Chlorid (Cl): 12,5
Fulvic & Humic Acids: 80
Triacontanol: 0
Other: 9,35
Organic Carbon: 25,305
Calculated ppm: 806,80324
Calculated EC: 1,61360648
ADWA mg/L: 253,5
ADWA Conductivity EC: 0,507
Water mmol/L: 6,66684962
Price € or $ 1,56314222222222

PoweredByLove

Most Loved
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

not the best pics, but this is a first timer growing out some clones i gave him under 450w with maxibloom.

Lapides

Rosin Junky and Certified Worm Wrangler
Veteran
See the link in my signature. It doesnt get much cheaper or simpler in my experience.

barletta

Bandaid
Veteran
I thought my dance was a bit complicated to be KISS, but bout 2/3 of the way through the first post kinda reads like my nutes...

EDIT - Medium is cheapo-depot peat based homemade soil. Epsom Salt for the win.

For plants:
A + B (right now it's cali pro, could be sensi or maxi or dyna or h & g or Jacks...)
Root stim (right now root wizard, could be rapidstart or roots excullerator or bio root or humboldt roots)
Tricantinol additive (right now it's Emerald goddess, could be nirvana or floraliscious or jumpstart)
Potassium Silicate (right now it's sturdy stalk, could be protekt or rhino skin or silica blast or armor Si)
MPK bloom booster (right now it's king kola, could be anything with MPK. K.Kola has B vitamins & aminos too, allegedly)
*Carb product* (I wouldn't pay more than the $2-3 it costs for a bottle of molasses if at all, but was given a sample of Honey Chome with my E.Harvest nutes so I'm using it)

For soil:
Great White (mykes, trikes & bacteria)
TM-7 (humic)
Diamond nectar (fulvic)

For pH:
Neptune's harvest fish
Earth juice catalyst

Paid nothing for the current nutes & I run them at 1.0-1.4 total ec & feed salt-free water's Ph's with organic tastieness occasionally during the run & finish like that. I have chem nutes I paid for, they are Dyna & Maxi mostly lol. Can't live w/o a base nute fulvic, humic, fish hydrolysate & crab & kelp meals in the soil & inoculated with great white (or similar). Everything else is gravy, IMO.

60 days
picture.php

Lil more.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

barletta

Bandaid
Veteran
A little closer to KISS. Was homegirl's first show, so I tried to keep it simple. More cheapo-depot soil.

Vegged with Dynagro Grow

3ml Micro/6ml Bloom every other feed through 45 days
3ml EJ Catalyst & 1/10 teaspoon/gal epsom salt every other feed through 45 days
3ml EJ Catalyst/gal to finish

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Doradoguy

Haha. I don't take pictures but I will tell you I ran MAXI Bloom with CALmag in RO water for multiple years without a hitch. I have taught several friends that rock the recipe. One of my buddies actually has a huge following on Instagram. I give him a hard time. "Do these people have any idea that you have know idea of what your doing except following my recipe."

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I been lookin for a decent bloom boster tho to finish when i do em that way, tried that rock resinator once, seemed to be a bit better than usual, never ran it again tho so idk ha.

PoweredByLove

Most Loved
picture.php

picture.php

maxibloom only in a 1.5gal pot of coco didn't even get as big as it should i wasn't feeding it enough nitrogen in stretch.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

all just using maxibloom and a little epsom salt.

Weird

3rd-Eye Jedi
Veteran
recycled living soil, can't imagine growing for less

no avid, eagle20 or any other toxins either

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

S

sourpuss

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Maxibloom promix touch of cal mag. Also used floralicious too...

CNS Grow/Bloom cal mag, maybe a little epsom salt boost 20-50 ppm if any sign of interveinal chlorosis. If the water has low ppm raise it to 200 with cal mag, up it to 750-900 with cns, ph with phosphoric or sulfuric and youre good to go. Ppm to ec conversions will vary based on meter. I recommend going with the cheapo blue ppm meter off that brazillian jungle site.

toohighmf

Veteran
Thank you all for posting. It is clear to me after viewing the pics from these posts, that these companies who charge an arm and a leg for their wares are totally fleecing the gullible. As they say, "A sucker is born every day." Please keep posting the truth here in hopes to educate those who think they can't afford to grow quality meds.

Haha. I don't take pictures but I will tell you I ran MAXI Bloom with CALmag in RO water for multiple years without a hitch. I have taught several friends that rock the recipe. One of my buddies actually has a huge following on Instagram. I give him a hard time. "Do these people have any idea that you have know idea of what your doing except following my recipe."

What type of cal mag are you all using?

OK, you can all get your sticks out...

I use mineral ferts.
DIY mix, one for veg one for bloom. Cost is less than $0.50 for a 1m2 16 week grow.
As soil I use standard potting soil (but not the very cheapest).

Attached are pix of
#1 ACE Zamaldelica @14 weeks
#2 ACE Tikal @15 weeks

With a few weeks plain water at the end it does not seem to affect taste, very happy with the potency too.

ZD

Attachments

• attachment.jpg
    attachment.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 14
  • xfd .jpg
    xfd .jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 13

toohighmf

Veteran
Great pics from everyone. The proof is in the pudding. What enzymes are guys using in recycled soil to eat up the necrotic stuff?

Latest posts

Latest posts