What's new

Any Good Stuff on Netflix or Prime

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Maybe they upgraded Kodi but the stuff we were watching was low definition.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice!
Is that on most content? Do you beam it to a big screen?

Yes most content is available in 1080. If not then usually 720.

I pay a company in France called RealDebrid for upscale streamin. 9 Euros per 90 days.

I connect via HDMI from my laptop to flatscreen.

I'm currently using Exodus Redux software for initial streaming through Kodi.

Total cost is 3 euros per month plus my internet service and I use VPN.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Yes most content is available in 1080. If not then usually 720.

I pay a company in France called RealDebrid for upscale streamin. 9 Euros per 90 days.

I connect via HDMI from my laptop to flatscreen.

I'm currently using Exodus Redux software for initial streaming through Kodi.

Total cost is 3 euros per month plus my internet service and I use VPN.

Interesting

So, you search in the Exodus Redux Kodi add on and it has an option for RealDebird to go through their affiliated hosters?

Is that how it goes?

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Interesting

So, you search in the Exodus Redux Kodi add on and it has an option for RealDebird to go through their affiliated hosters?

Is that how it goes?

Once you have Exodus Redux 'added on' to Kodi and have signed up for RealDebrid and associated it with your Kodi, you click on the show/movie you wish to watch. You are then presented with a choice of streams which are identified as ones from RealDebrid or free. You click your selection and if it is available the show starts streaming; if not the program works down the list until an available stream begins playing.

Sometimes for TV shows which are old and not being watched much presently, there is no stream available.

I typically watch TV shows the day after they air on the networks. For movies, older popular movies are usually available and for newer Netflix, etc. I can search the title or browse under 'People Watching'. You can try new movies in the theatres but they are usually crap quality. Wait a year for those.

I watch AMC, Showtime, HBO, Netflix, Epix, FX, Paramount and all networks. No news shows CNN, FOX etc.

My download averages 65 mbps.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Once you have Exodus Redux 'added on' to Kodi and have signed up for RealDebrid and associated it with your Kodi, you click on the show/movie you wish to watch. You are then presented with a choice of streams which are identified as ones from RealDebrid or free. You click your selection and if it is available the show starts streaming; if not the program works down the list until an available stream begins playing.

Sometimes for TV shows which are old and not being watched much presently, there is no stream available.

I typically watch TV shows the day after they air on the networks. For movies, older popular movies are usually available and for newer Netflix, etc. I can search the title or browse under 'People Watching'. You can try new movies in the theatres but they are usually crap quality. Wait a year for those.

I watch AMC, Showtime, HBO, Netflix, Epix, FX, Paramount and all networks. No news shows CNN, FOX etc.

My download averages 65 mbps.

Started up a new thread for Kodi.

There could be allot of input and drifting way off the Netflix, Prime ....

Last edited:

Hermanthegerman

Know your rights
Veteran
Wow, the best I saw for a longer time, was or is "Watchmen" the series! I f you like the movie and or the Comic it´s a must.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
The Way I See It.
The story of Pete Souza presidential photographer for Obama and Regan.

Photo journalism at it's finest.

M

member 505892

I don't know what's up with me but i just can't get into any movies these days.

Something that really irks me about Netflix, is that as i scroll down i see the same shows/ movies multiple times but with different thumbnails, like they are purposely making it look like they have more content than they really do.