What's new

Post Your ACE X's !!!

xtsho

The Ethiopian x Guatemala is smelling very nice. Pine and earthy. I have another hybrid of PCK, Durban, and Guatemala that smells Lemony sweet and spicy. I'm looking forward to the taste test. :smokeit:

Ethiopian X Guatemala

ethiopianguatemala120823.jpg

{(PCK x Durban) x (Durban)} x {Guatemala}

DurbanpolyGuetemala120823.jpg

shiva82

a couple of colas . untrimmed and trimmed . cheese ibl x oldtimer haze green pheno. could of gone two weeks longer if i had the space and time this round . ready to cure. delicate and sticky. not over dry . the green male old timer haze did a great job imo cheers

Attachments

• IMG_0022.JPG
    IMG_0022.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 71
  • IMG_0023.JPG
    IMG_0023.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 79

Jaken

Please post pics of your crosses that you've made with strains from ACE!

In this series of photos each plant is shown once. I think there are 9 girls in there.
The oldest three first.
Dcong x Bangi Haze

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Gotta go to work, I'll post the rest later:tiphat:
You make seeds or clones?

xtsho

I have the {Malawi x RSC Highland Thai} started and they will be going into the flower tent in 2-3 weeks. I'm hoping for at least 3 females. I want to pollinate one with RSC Kerala and one with Honduras. Then cross those together. That would give me a sativa cross involving all of the major regions and hopefully a fine sativa blend.

MalawiHighlandThai12112023.jpg

Jaken

I have the {Malawi x RSC Highland Thai} started and they will be going into the flower tent in 2-3 weeks. I'm hoping for at least 3 females. I want to pollinate one with RSC Kerala and one with Honduras. Then cross those together. That would give me a sativa cross involving all of the major regions and hopefully a fine sativa blend.

View attachment 18931388
Just grow sassafras if you Want sativas

Latest posts

Latest posts