What's new

Humboldt seed org - Gorilla Breath & Ogkz

R

Rab.C

Alright Folks it's time for me too start a new grow.this grow i will be using an adjustAwing 315cmh...instead of metal halide...

strains will be...

Gorilla Breath from Humboldt seed org...

This Indica-dominant feminized cannabis strain is the result of crossing GG4 and OGKB. A winning combination of traits. Gorilla Breath produces best quality buds wrapped in a delicious subtle earthy, gassy, sweet vanilla bean aroma while the intense flavour is gassy with hints of pine, fuel, chocolate and diesel. This potent variety causes a clear, cerebral effect that lasts for hours.

Cross: GG4 x OGKB
Genotype: 80% Indica / 20% Sativa
Suitable for: Indoors and outdoors
Indoor flowering: 65-70 days
Indoor yield: 450-600 g/m2

OGKZ from humboldt seed org...

OGKZ is unique in many respects. This Indica-dominant feminized cannabis strain is the result of crossing much sought after Zkittlez and OGKB. A wide array of flavours keeps you wanting for more. The aroma is gassy and sweet and reminds of citrus fruit and cedar, while the intense flavour is gassy with hints of pine, incense, grapes and cinnamon. OGKZ offers a powerful, long-lasting, clear, cerebral effect.

Cross: Zkittlez x OGKB
Genotype: 80% Indica / 20% Sativa
Suitable for: Indoors and outdoors
Indoor flowering: 60-65 days
Indoor yield: 400-500 g/m2

So far i got 4 out 4 for Gorilla Breath.

the ogkz 2 x 2 seeds none germed yet...dosent look good tho.

Last edited:
R

Rab.C

Alright icmag i thought i would throw up a pick of my new light.its an adjustAwing defender 315cmh i use metal halide but really like the sound of the 315cmh lamps.so i went for the adjustAwing as i already own one of there reflectors.i am changing my grow space too a longer room 6ft wide but 3ft deep so i was thinking 2 x adjustAwing 315cmh lamps would suit the space.so i will be getting another 315cmh in 2 weeks thanks for looking Rab

R

Rab.C

wee update here is my seedlings 100% germ rate

Humboldt seed org - 4 x gorilla breath & 2 x ogkz
th seeds - 1 x la sage
barneys farm - 1 x strawberry lemonade
Humboldt seed org -2 x Sapphire Scout & 2 x Bubba's Gift.

thanks for looking Rab

Last edited:

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
wee update here is my seedlings 100% germ rate

Humboldt seed org - 4 x gorilla breath & 2 x ogkz
th seeds - 1 x la sage
barneys farm - strawberry lemonade

thanks for looking Rab

You got my attention m8 in for a penny and all that best of luck.:biggrin::tiphat:

R

Rab.C

Nice one Paddi good too see you Here...

Darksider aye man defo's we only here the Once so Feck it.

i just popped 2 x HSO Sapphire Scout & 2 x HSO Bubba's Gift.

and i have new 120 x 120 tent coming

so we got more strains coming too lol

R

Rab.C

sorry i dont have a thread, but i could get a few pics and upload them here if you like..

that would be great johneefive i would luv too see them.if you put a gallery on your profile i will take a look Cheers Rab

R

Rab.C

Sup Icmag here is some update pics of my seedlings they are under 96watts of t5

they are being fed Mill's Nutrients @ EC0.5 & are in Dna Mill's Coco with added cork.

not really much too see. but thanks for Looking.Rab

Gorilla Breath

OGKZ

Bubba's Gift

Sapphire Scout

Strawberry lemonade on the left & La Sage

Last edited:
R

Rab.C

Thanks Cvh i am looking forward to this grow.thanks for poppin in and taking a look

Latest posts

Latest posts