What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

LED takes a backseat

positivity

Veteran
Made some cloners for the first time. The one I had was irritating the hell out of me.
Almost the perfect size I wanted, a little taller but the extra water will be nice with the chiller

I was always against the extra electric but the 1/10 size has made cloning so much easier. It doesn't even run that often. Hydroguard saved me a bunch of times but I had to use it way to often.

Made two so I can just switch lids when it's time to clean and sterilize

picture.php

picture.php

positivity

Veteran
Gorilla bubble mom under hortilux 250. Was under 4k cmh but thought I'd give the horti a whirl. Doesn't take much to cover my veg room needs so I just run whatever I feel is best

Sometimes blessed to find the plants I do with one pack of seeds. Even the triple og x, every plant was different. 2 standouts and 1 special plant that I really enjoy.

picture.php

QuantumWeed

Beautiful purple flowers you grow! I don't think I've ever seen anything like it, what's the genetic?
Good job on the diy cloner, but have you given some thought to fogponics? It seems that the roots develop much better with a constant mist and it is also more simple, just need an ultrasonic fogger, only problem is it will heat up the solution, but I understand you have a cooler, right?

Congratulations on your gardening skills!

positivity

Veteran
Beautiful purple flowers you grow! I don't think I've ever seen anything like it, what's the genetic?
Good job on the diy cloner, but have you given some thought to fogponics? It seems that the roots develop much better with a constant mist and it is also more simple, just need an ultrasonic fogger, only problem is it will heat up the solution, but I understand you have a cooler, right?

Congratulations on your gardening skills!

Thanks man. Strain was Buckeye purple

I'll look into the fogger. Rebuilding the cloner to get it a little tighter so I may just do that

HalfArsedFarmer

Cool please do, I watched her talk to Adam Dunn & she came across well.

I also believe she holds and old 90's Sensi Super skunk that is superb which she was talking of working with.

I was looking at her Mels punch but didn't want to risk it coming from the US.

positivity

Veteran
Same here. I wanted a lot of Ace varieties...cannabiogen.. Etc. Cant risk overseas though. Lost a big order last year and decided that was it

Id go pck from ace if looking for purple. Or whoever...purple is becoming less rare with the explosion of breeders

positivity

Veteran
Cool please do, I watched her talk to Adam Dunn & she came across well.

I also believe she holds and old 90's Sensi Super skunk that is superb which she was talking of working with.

I was looking at her Mels punch but didn't want to risk it coming from the US.

Good luck on finding a purple. This one smokes as good as she looks

positivity

Veteran
These hortilux 250s are seriously overlooked
Just keeps the moms so happy. Sour d's on the way

Have a great day and don't waste time on time wasters
They're evil...I promise you that

picture.php

positivity

Veteran
A public service announcement. A great and telling thread was deleted due to attackers apparently feeling attacked. How convenient.
Moral of the story is they are hacking into your devices...using any information to hurt you...taking any ideas that they can as their own...and then acting like they won when they erase everything they said

But we all knew that already. This is just a refresher course.

Latest posts

Latest posts