What's new

~POST YOUR PIECE~ BONG-BUBBLER-VAPO

Status
Not open for further replies.
cocktail frank...

Here are two prized pieces I've picked up over the last couple of months...

This one came from a local glassblower in the Western Appalachian mountains in NC!! If your out there man, thanks for the break you gave me... It's my favorite "functional" art in the collection. The karma will come back to you my friend!!

"The Opal one"

The other recent piece picked up is a 3 footer Tommy Chong "waterpipe", owned by a friend and envied by me for a while now...LOL!! The opportunity came up for me to purchase it,...so I jumped on it!!

Lots of cool gear floating around out there!!! Great thread too!!
Keep 'em coming, 'cause I luv looking!!!

Last edited:

Showmeglass

Here is a little something I put together for a group of friends. Only 12 of these were done and that is all the will every be done. These even came with a dvd. I will be posting it some on you Tube.
174980d1200782059-cannabis-com-tube-dscn3130.jpg

174981d1200782148-cannabis-com-tube-dscn3132.jpg

174982d1200782208-cannabis-com-tube-dscn3140.jpg

174983d1200782273-cannabis-com-tube-dscn3142.jpg

hurricane

Nice thread, alot of beautiful pieces in here. My collection is a bit more on the functional side, not a whole lot of head pieces. I do enjoy the GonG bubbler, just not as much as the hurricane and G-Spot :)

Heres a group shot of my collection. Pic is almost a year old. Since then roommate moved out so the orange label roor is out, but everything else is still strong and puting out the monster rips :)

36660Lots-o-bongs.jpg

36660guess_the_glass.JPG

Ahh, some nice homegrown in those pictures too. Cant wait for my current room to produce some quality nuglets :) The PHX on the other hand . . . i been trying to offload that pipe for over a year now. No one wants it, too much back pressure. They get used to smoking my other pipes with no pressure at all on the release:)

Hurricane

simpleword

Yeah I waited to get my phx until they released the new perc design, and it was well worth it. Very little drag now.

How do you like the hurricane? Does it give you dense rips?

hurricane

simpleword said:
Yeah I waited to get my phx until they released the new perc design, and it was well worth it. Very little drag now.

How do you like the hurricane? Does it give you dense rips?

Hmm, dense rips isn't what your looking for in a hurricane. Go with a straight tube GonG if you want pure yellow smoke efficiency. That Ehle in the picture(29.2mm GonG, 1L volume) is what you want when you feel like getting hit with a train of weed :) Hurricane is more about having an easy clean smoke every time. I've unfortunately broken/lost all the original bowls in the years i've owned that hurricane but the originals are all small bowls. Single hitters that deliver a potent, tasty, easy going smoke as long as its good herb :)

Throw in a proper joint picture for ya'll too :)

Hurricane
36660dscn2749.jpg

G

my collection of tubes....

my collection of tubes....

sorry if this is posted in another thread, but i wanted to chare a pic of my glass collection

From left to right - RooR Kustom, Original Zong, 5 chamber Green/Blue dot (far superior to PHX, much less back pressure), VIP bong with chronic smokin dragon chamber and triple downstem chamber, (tall bong) Sky glass with fush on it, and last LUX Scientific

and what they get filled with....

kmk420kali

Freedom Fighter
Veteran
Damn!! I can't keep up with some of you ppl...nice pieces!!!
Here is my humble array of novelty Pieces...
Here is a li'l collection of my newest ones-- The Whale is the fucking bomb!!
The Elephant, you suck his trunk, and finger his ass--lol
The Double bubbler is pretty cool...looks better than it hits tho--
The other one I call my Dr Seuss Bubbler-- Or sometimes the "Trumpet"-- lol

Mynewerones.jpg

cb8412

hey whats up? im new here and im trying to figure out how to upload pictures to here. I have some pictures i wanna post in this thread but i cant find where to upload anywhere. Any help would be appreciated. thanks

My 18" RooR

shocks124.jpg

I have tons of other pipes. I'll take pictures of them at a later time. Just wanted to share the nicest part of my collection.

Last edited:

Elemental

ORGANIC its my WAY/KUSH AFICIONADO/FULL MELT gran'
Veteran
........lovely glass...........

........lovely glass...........

hi everibody :wave: :wave:

nice pieces everyone...

my G-SPOT....35cm......my good friend......

:wave: :wave:

There is little to no drag on the Toro. It was money well invested! The only thing which I really don't like is the joint. The joint is basically strait up and down where is most joints on a RooR or other tubes are at an angle. This makes finding an ashcatcher quite difficult. Many of the different ashcatchers I have tryed have quite a good amount of spill over. I found a ashcatcher that will do its job untill I get a custom inline or perc'ed one blown. Once JP is finished with all his custom orders I'm sure he'll be able to help me out. Toro just came out with a few new designed tubes and bubblers. I'll post pictures later. Let me just say 6 tree perc J-tube!!!!

TheOneWill, that piece right there is made by Kind Creations. They are located in Colorado and only ship glass to medical states. Anghellic I think I will be ordering a narrow Toro Chubbler for that piece. Clearance is my only concern. My one friend thinks the standard "thicker" chub might not be able to fit into that joint. Also Toro has some new tree perc'ed ashcatchers which I'll have access to tomorrow or next week. I think I'll be getting one of these for my RooR beaker. I'll make sure to get pictures up asap.

Later

sugabear_II

Veteran
where can one pick up Toro glass? (edit: in the NE -- double edit: or online preferably - - - in general where do people recommend for prices online?)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts