What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Ulkokasvatus 2012

offthehook

Veteran
Pehkuruder x Thyphoon is thus far the most vigorous of them all.

Pr x T has got the biggest set of single leafes atm, allthough the Diesels & Dubbel fun's have got a 3 fingered pattern per leaf already but remained smaller allover.

Speed Devil X Dieselryder also belongs to the top 4 on matter of vigor & uniformity.

Hard to tell wich one is best but they are all in my top 4 of VERRY good develloping plants.

SovietFinland

Nyt viimeinkin on kaikki taimet pihalla. Esikasvatusvaihe loppui ja alkaakin ulkokasvien kastelu, rikkaruohojen kitkentä yms. Tekemistä piisaa edelleen mutta homman luonne muuttui mielestäni mukavampaan suuntaan. :)

A

antikotilainen

Nyt on hyvässä mallissa tänä vuonna kaikki suorakylvöt tehty jo kesäkuun kuudenteen päivään mennessä, ensimmäiset jo toukokuun 22 päivä ja puski viimeksi kun kävin toista lehtiparia. Ennen ehkä turhankin paljon odotellu kunnon lämpösiä kelejä ja pelänny hallaa ihan turhaan, eihän ne pahemmin kasva näillä keleillä mitä on ollu mut onpa ainakin valmiina kasvuun jo tuola pihalla kun ne lämpöset kelit alkaa. En tiedä onko ollu hallaa tänä vuonna kuinka mut ainakin kaikki on hengissä eikä mitään damagea näy.

Ja todellakin raskain osuus on takana kaikki mullan kanto ja kuoppien kaivaminen jne...nyt vaan käydään kastelees jne...ja toivotaan että syksyllä on paljon trimmattavaa :D

Thule

Dr. Narrowleaf
Veteran
picture.php

Suorakylvetyt royal danet. Hyvin ovat kasunneet noilla keleillä.

offthehook

Veteran
Verry nice Thule.

As close as you plant them together I use to do too.

The stronger ones will anyways outgrow the weaker ones and if there is some animal damage, well, it's hard for them to eat them all.

From the light quality I would say that the pic is made in an indoor setup. But if it were to be outdoors then these sprouts should definatly be covered with a semi-penetrable layer of 4 cm thick hay to confuse the birds.
If it is not too tightly woven then the leafes will grow trough the hay and most birds are not interested in them anylonger ones the true leafes are dominating the plant.

During the first half of may there will be MUCH less pests to frenzy upon ones sprouts & seedlings as during the second half of may.

If plants are still too young for the time of year, like when sowing out during the month of june, then the chance for them to be token by some animal will increase significantly.

I only know of 1 occasion ( at a friends spot last year) where a colony of birds ( probably Tallitiainen) ate ALL his hundreds of sprouts.
This year he put a muikku verkko over it that entangled one Tallitiainen in it by accident but saved his whole crop of thousends of sprouts.

Last year he had choosen to wait untill the end of may before sowing out his seeds even though last years weather was warm enough to start much earlyer.

offthehook

Veteran
Hyttyset? > Skimask with 3 holes > some DEET based mosquito repellent & huppari hood to spray it on.

Do not spray DEET based mosquito repellent in the near vicinity of your plants. > The smallest pollution of this plastic & rubber dissolvent will kill your plants when spilled upon!

Thule

Dr. Narrowleaf
Veteran
Verry nice Thule.

As close as you plant them together I use to do too.

The stronger ones will anyways outgrow the weaker ones and if there is some animal damage, well, it's hard for them to eat them all.

From the light quality I would say that the pic is made in an indoor setup. But if it were to be outdoors then these sprouts should definatly be covered with a semi-penetrable layer of 4 cm thick hay to confuse the birds.
If it is not too tightly woven then the leafes will grow trough the hay and most birds are not interested in them anylonger ones the true leafes are dominating the plant.

They are infact in a container, only took 'em inside for the picture. Outdoor vegging if you will :) My favourite method by far, the higher soil temps allow for faster growth. Cover it with glass and you'll be weeks ahead of the ones in open ground. Never tried it yet, but I will.

offthehook

Veteran
Yes, that absolutely gives em a huge headstart if you alternate indoor with oudoors or whatever situation suits them best atm.
Should work like a dream tho you should also get a fan in that glass covered setup of yours or they will become too thin on their stalks. Or sometimes with and sometimes without the glass depending on time of day.
It's a bit labour intense but sure works well.

I did it with one Peruvian that came in a little late and had to catch up with an earlyer sown plot. ;) :D

Now they are all the same size due to this advantage and thanks for sharing this with us. :)

BadTicket

ØG T®ipL3 ØG³
Veteran
Pari örliä, tulee korkeita planttuja, jos jatkavat tätä tahtia pituuskasvua.

Ja tässä survivorit:

Kännykamerakuvia, sen takia vähän kehnoja. Eiköhän tuo tuosta vielä.

UnNatuReal

Niin, ellei kaikille ole vielä selvää, niin tuo Pehkuruder on täysin "Open Source" ja sitä saa käyttää myös kaupallisesti hyväksi.

Häpeilen offtopickkia, mutten millään keksinyt parempaakaan topiccia ajatuksieni ilmaisuun. Oletan kuitenkin että Pehkuruderia ja siihen risteytyksiä kasvaa aika monella spotilla kotimaassa tänäkin kesänä :violin:

Suomi-Prkl

Veteran
It's Breeder Pertti, BT just hauls the soil and wrestles bears! ;)

Unatureal: Kiitti makeesta risteytyksestä, on parantanut ainakin meikäläisen elämänlaatua huomattavasti!

BadTicket

ØG T®ipL3 ØG³
Veteran
This be true, i am the heavyweight rasslin' champion and i hold the belt, with dreams of holding it forever and ever, until eternity dies and goes to hell, where it belongs!

MilfSmoker

tyhvoonit ol pantu ulos reilu 2 viikkoo sit n. 3vkon esaril. käytii tsekkaa typyt, ni oli alimmat lehdet vetäny valkosiks, ylimmät ja kärjet näytti viel elon merkkejä. mikä lie tullu? toivottavasti virkoaa kaunokaiset.
broilerin sonnat ja syssyn ravinteet ym. heitetty multien sekaa

afgan11

Näyttää etanoiden tekemiltä, itsellä oli samanlaisella spotilla keväällä 2011 samainen ongelma samankokoisilla taimilla. Hiekkaa päälle niin eivät limanuljaskat jaksa luikerrella mussuttelemaan lehtiä. Mitä lajiketta kuvassa antikotilainen?

afgan11

Earlyt tuli käytyä tsekkaamassa Diesel Ryderien istutuksen ohessa, hyvältä näytti. Vesisadetta sais tulla tähän väliin. :blowbubbles:

Latest posts

Latest posts