What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

My dogs. Which ones are yours? [Share your Photos]

coxnox

Veteran
Missty.jpg

My missty (rip) :cry:

kevinn

They don't make them any bigger. Lucky the lab (100 lb) was on the bed 1st as she will let the little (50 LB)/ young one join her. If it was the other way around, the little one would make the big one lye on the floor.

xtsho

They don't make them any bigger. Lucky the lab (100 lb) was on the bed 1st as she will let the little (50 LB)/ young one join her. If it was the other way around, the little one would make the big one lye on the floor.

That's a lot of dog to feed.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
After a tough night of chasing deer
that's a dangerous hobby for a dog. good way to end up doing a dirt nap in a sinkhole or roadside ditch with no collar on. i know coon hunters that would shoot their own dogs if caught running deer.

TheMan13

Veteran
We first met this 4 month old female Rottweiler puppy named "Quest" on Thursday September 14,2023. It is still a bit shocking to see a Rottie with a tail ;-)~

Sadly our 9 year old boy "Czar" would pass from a short battle with liver cancer just 4 days later on the 18th. Quest returned within the week and has been a member of our family ever since ...

Sept 14 meeting.jpg

Quest 9-14-23.jpg

Quest 9-23-23.jpg

growsjoe1

Premium user
Veteran
Dogs are part of us it’s always hard to see them go. Czar was a big rottie

The little pup looks great with a tail.
We first met this 4 month old female Rottweiler puppy named "Quest" on Thursday September 14,2023. It is still a bit shocking to see a Rottie with a tail ;-)~

Sadly our 9 year old boy "Czar" would pass from a short battle with liver cancer just 4 days later on the 18th. Quest returned within the week and has been a member of our family ever since ...

View attachment 18970693
View attachment 18970694
View attachment 18970695

CharlesU Farley

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
talking about feeding big dogs, I've got 2 german shepherds that each weigh over 100 lbs...they are my life...my big boy dutch is nearing his lifes end, falls over a lot and has a hard time navigating the steps...I will never be the same when he leaves us...