What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

My dogs. Which ones are yours? [Share your Photos]

budsnblunts

Veteran
picked up a pair of dogs the other day. best friend for last 50 years is in a horrible spot, might be looking at years (could be life at his age) in jail, so i'm adopting his critters. have a female husky & a female lab cross that is ancient. had to re-fence my back yard for them...great doggos though...:ying:

Definitely will be putting your mates mind at ease grabbing them. . Good man alright.. sorry for your mate to...

Green Squall

picked up a pair of dogs the other day. best friend for last 50 years is in a horrible spot, might be looking at years (could be life at his age) in jail, so i'm adopting his critters. have a female husky & a female lab cross that is ancient. had to re-fence my back yard for them...great doggos though...:ying:

Kudo's to you. Being a bonded pair, the transition will probably be easier on them.

QQNPK

Lately shes been sneaking up on me while im tending to the plants cause shes got a taste for leaves lol she wants 1 or 2 a Day

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190816_151350_com.huawei.himovie.overseas.jpg
    Screenshot_20190816_151350_com.huawei.himovie.overseas.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 61

Brother Bear

Simple kynd of man
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Left to right
Weimaraner named Stealie 7yrs
Shepard named Phoenix 2yrs
Staffy named Ripple 3yrs

:tiphat:

picture.php

M

moose eater

Nice pups, Bear. We got our first GSD 9 years ago, and she's my best friend. Neurotic, hyper-vigilant, eccentric, hard-wired to react to smoke or violence, and more, and may well be the smartest, sweetest dog, I've ever had.

We've also got 3 now, spanning the sizes from 14+ lbs., to 44 lbs., to 77 lbs., with the 2 smaller ones more or less being rescues to one extent or another.

They keep me grinning when sometimes there might not be sufficient cause for grins otherwise.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Left to right
Weimaraner named Stealie 7yrs
Shepard named Phoenix 2yrs
Staffy named Ripple 3yrs

:tiphat:

View Image

all 3 dogs look plumb happy! i've always wanted a Weimaraner, but at my age i dunno. might be better off with a Clumber Spaniel, basset hound, or something else that is cute & slow...lol. never owned a beagle either, dammit...:tiphat:

lazylathe

One of my favorite pics of my boy when he was about 3 months old!
IMG-3604.jpg

And now with his partner in crime, looking all glamorous...
IMG-20200504-WA0000.jpg

And the daily routine, multiple times!
IMG-20200626-WA0001.jpg