What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Inspirational Hash Shots, please put yours here. ( TRIBUTE TO OG)

Maximo

I think it looks pretty sweet wally :) as does most of the stuff on this thread, truly inspirational pics y'all.

I wish I could post my old bubble shots but unfortunately I lost all my old photos including those. Ahhhhrrrgg! Its a shame too because I had some nice ones.

-SG-

Maximo

HMT..Awesome bro, real pro stuff :yes:

*****************************************​

I made some Christmas eve bubble last night like I've done for 3 Christmas's now, its only 12 hours old as of the time the pics were taken, ill throw up a few more in a couple days after it completely dries out, id also like to add a comment about the Bubble Bags from Bmon, I've now made over 50+ runs over a 3+ year period with my 5gal bags, and the bags are almost as good as new and show no real wear to them, bang for the buck, its been an AWESOME investment, Thanks Bman.

73µ first run SSxWW

A combination of 73/45µ from the second run (I left the 73 bag out)

Hashy Holidays

Last edited:

HMT

Absolutely awesome pics maximo your a true pro :yoinks: that's real nice work man respect keep them pics coming :yoinks: just awesome :wave:

Last edited:

Maximo

HaHa! Damn, I was wrong, I though it was dried leftover bubble hashish material, ROFLOL, I've got close-up/macro pics of dried used bubble material that looks just like your finger/scissors hash pic TF I swear, haha!. you should start a guess what this is thread, probable be pretty funny?.

Thanks HMT, your to kind with your great pics, post more often bro, please :)

Maximo

:wave: Hey Chief,

Hope all is well with you?, yep, leftover bubble making material that I dry and mix back into my soil as a soil amendment, and I water my plants with the leftover water, 100% reuse of the material, "waste not want not" sort of thing :)

Good to see yaa CSB and happy new year bro.

(KICC member)

Maximo

trichomefarmer I meant to tell you that your scissor hash pile was very impressive, I always collect it for the day and smoke it that night, but I might follow your lead and save it? how much was it after grinding down? looks like a nice bowl full :yummy:

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
Maximo, you will not believe how much better it gets after a few months. the important thing is to let it dry, but once dry to pack it air tight and leave it for at least 3 months. after that time all the chlorophil is gone and it tastes sublime. it often reminds me of exotic imports, i add a very small amount to a joint and its good night time lol. i have little packets of jaras that are over a year old, lol. it's totally worth it, don't you get a funny high if you smoke it fresh? i don't like it much totally fresh. maybe for one spliff, if my hands happen to be full of it while trimming :D

acidfire

Wow maximo! :yoinks:

Those pics bring back fond memories.

Any shots of your green giant(maybe i got the name wrong) bubble? I loved the colour of that stuff.

Maximo

gaius I can't say that I get a funny high?, maybe I do?, although I like to laugh allot when high lol<<see I can't help myself, I'm laughing now lol, damn did it again hehe!...anyway, I do like the flavor of fresh scissor hash, don't you? ummmm! and a year old, I could not keep anything that long haha. but I will try and save from now on, I certainly don't have a reason to smoke it other than I can :D

Acidfire I think your thinking of my green spirit, that stuff was so orange in color, this stuff is starting to darken up a little, should be more of an oranegish brown and very melty, ill take a shot of it tomorrow.

Last edited:

Maximo

Sweet killabrown.

Here's 4 of the basic hash groups..2 kinds of bubble, some jelly hash (left) made with kif and a dollop of oil on the jelly :yummy:

Hashy Holidays Yo

HMT

awesome pics maximo i can see a face in that melty pic he looks a bit sad though maybe because your just about to burn his face off :biglaugh: :kewlpics:

Latest posts

Latest posts