What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Collective Efforts - Sacramento, CA

Ive been here maybe 3-4 times when I go through sac here and there
they have clones but small selection and seems to be very few each time ive gone and don't look to healthy. This place is a bi intimdating when you have random security people each time its never the same people since ive gone there are a couple that are cool and friendly others just wanna be hard asses. but flowers and extracts here are killer. had some Saturn og shit was killer way more potent than berners cookies if not the same like wow and had some good jelato shit was killer and dark as fuck. lol but my first visit here this chick was my tender dumb broad like how are you a bud tender any way asked for a sherbert n I saw I was like this is some stemy green bud like wtf not sherbert at all nor the smell lol. def don't get the first thing you see scope out all those jars if you have too n smell em.. good place though

Latest posts

Latest posts