What's new

HONEY OIL !DENATURED STYLE

kilacaLIbud

why do i have to repete my self...so many times... if u just do some research on the delta propertys..and im sure ive posted this many times....

orj/posted by trukemist

adj : changed in nature or natural quality; for example, "denatured alcohol"
The chemical bonds within the alcohol have been weakend and this increases it's affinity for polar molecules, which attracts more delta-9-THC while decreasing it's boiling point.

i dont know how i can show u delta 9 thc..hope this is good enough i havent even seen this much oil in 1 pic try to get that much from iso or even BHo

Last edited:

kilacaLIbud

..... product speaks for it self...im not gonna argue with u ...i dont give a fuck if u use my recipie or not......blah blah blah....u still didnt anwser my question.....of coarse u didnt find research about extracting thc with denatured.....cause no one is gonna sit there and type some bs about poison and extracion of thc......u speakin as if i was drinking th alcohol.....just stay off my thread...cause ur the only one who is makin this thread annoying start ur own thread or stfu... go get ur 99% iso./...and smoke ur black tar...and get prolly 1/3 of what i would get.......

Last edited:
G

kila all I think babba wants is a link to your information.....just my 2 cents

kilacaLIbud

hillbillieonpcp said:
kila all I think babba wants is a link to your information.....just my 2 cents
what link...??? i dont need no info...it works end of story...im tired of arguing with this foo about stupid shit ...oviosly it aint poison..cause ive smoked 3 jars full....and i know of about 100 ppl who have tryed it and use this recipie...i dont get my info from the internet...most of the shit is bs....and,.....i just dont know wtf hes talkin bout....he still hasnt done any research and anwser my questions..
" i dont see any place where it talks about using it as a solvent...just to extract a compound. such as THC or other compounds ...also ur compairing using rubbing on skin to using dentaured on the skin as a rubbing alcohol.for disinfecting or drinking..... no where u talk about TOXIC RESIDUES left behind FROM EVAPORATION ..thats what i think u should research ... cause as long as u evaporate all the alcohol u shouldnt be consuming any trace of denatured alcohol..because there is non it in ....IT EVAPORATED.\

where is the research on ur iso method..Babba.? why does it turn black?? why does it suck so much..why do verymany ppl dont recomend it.. why does denatured alcohol get u way more stoned than iso.....?? questions quesitions....
if u guys dont trust TRUKEMIST then take it up with him..

Last edited:
Chill, while I agree denatured is the best choice both in terms of effectiveness and saftey what the brother has been asking is where you get your claims as to denatured increasing the amount of delta-9-thc and all you offered back was to research delta properties!

Well, Delta properties is a meaningless term that can not be researched. Delta refers to structural aspects of the molecule, not it's chemical or physiological effects.

If what your refering to is the decarboxylization of thca to delta 9 thats a different matter but I don't believe there is any evidence or even a rationale to support accomplishing that with an alcohol solution of any kind. On the other hand your evaporation method uses heat and heating thca up to I believe it's 200 degree does cause decarboxylization regardless of whether it's in denatured alcohol or oxidizing on the end of that joint.

You have a great method for making oil and I do believe it is safer and also a more effective choice than iso, but throwing out vague meaningless claims as to increasing the mysterious delta properties is not only needless but dangerous when dealing with dangerous chemicals that are destined to enter someones body. If it is not good accurate information it is bad information.

You seem to be saying that this is information from another source but it was you who placed it in this thread and it's fair to call you on it. You should be able to support it, make it clear it is unsupported, or leave it out.

PMZ

P.S. If I am off base on any of my info, by all means someone call me on it. I consider it a favor to be corrected on matters of fact.

kilacaLIbud

hey..i was told this by tru kemist and the man who showed me this recipie about the delta 9 and delta 11 or 12 (i forgot) im not a chemist but if i was told this by 2 completely diff sources then i have some sort of belief..but i do know that it is diff kind of high then iso. and then weed......the starting material dont matter since im only takin off the good tricombs in my recipie...not soakin the whole leaf. i havent seen anybody do it this way .nor have i seen better results...and how babba said in the other thread..that he goes for quality not quanity... well this a 1/4 of what i got from only the first wash through the funnel......and i had a gallon worth of the 2nd grade stuff but i through it away..which is more like iso oil blackish green and when u smoke it it seems to wake u up from ur high! but i do talk with my pictures and "DOINS" online..but there is no arguement it aint poison... im alive..
if grain and denatured is tha same y does mine look better? and if i did use buds heres the latest from the guy that i got the recipie from

... (acually my dad found this shake next to a dumpster near where he was workin ..it had mulitiple snapper buds and 1/2 grams in it till i took them out .

heres for the STRICT%9ARSNIC#10AGENTORANGE#

(acually my dad found this shake next to a dumpster near where he was workin ..it had mulitiple snapper buds and 1/2 grams in it till i took them out ).

results..!!! speak for them self??? lets see some of ur oil babba

Last edited:

kilacaLIbud

there has to be a source for this info...where be it that u heard it read it saw it ..ect..not to say its wrong i am interested..but i find it hard for u to say If I am off base on any of my info if there is a base it came from and not post it..?i never claimed anything eather...TRUKEMIST POSTED it and he went throught the same arguement about nothing..who am i suppoesed to believe?? i do
PreacherManZero said:
Chill, while I agree denatured is the best choice both in terms of effectiveness and saftey what the brother has been asking is where you get your claims as to denatured increasing the amount of delta-9-thc and all you offered back was to research delta properties!

Well, Delta properties is a meaningless term that can not be researched. Delta refers to structural aspects of the molecule, not it's chemical or physiological effects.

If what your refering to is the decarboxylization of thca to delta 9 thats a different matter but I don't believe there is any evidence or even a rationale to support accomplishing that with an alcohol solution of any kind. On the other hand your evaporation method uses heat and heating thca up to I believe it's 200 degree does cause decarboxylization regardless of whether it's in denatured alcohol or oxidizing on the end of that joint.

You have a great method for making oil and I do believe it is safer and also a more effective choice than iso, but throwing out vague meaningless claims as to increasing the mysterious delta properties is not only needless but dangerous when dealing with dangerous chemicals that are destined to enter someones body. If it is not good accurate information it is bad information.

You seem to be saying that this is information from another source but it was you who placed it in this thread and it's fair to call you on it. You should be able to support it, make it clear it is unsupported, or leave it out.

PMZ

P.S. If I am off base on any of my info, by all means someone call me on it. I consider it a favor to be corrected on matters of fact.

Last edited:
kilacaLIbud said:
there has to be a source for this info...where be it that u heard it read it saw it ..ect..not to say its wrong i am interested..but i find it hard for u to say If I am off base on any of my info if there is a base it came from and not post it..?
Well, I think your saying I didn't site sources for what I said. The only factual material was about decarboxylization of thca which is readly available both on this site and on the first page of a google search. The rests concern your claims in this thread which are yours to support. But then your saying now it was tRuKemist who claimed denatured created delta-9-thc by effecting it's "delta properties" somehow. If that is the case my apologies. Here's all of tRuKemists posts from this thread, could you point out the relative sections as I must be dense I can't find them.

tRuKemist said:
more potent!
Any details kila?
How's it smoke?...taste?
Was the procedure to run all that, trim you have long?...short?
Did the alcohol evaporate efficiently and quickly or did you need to add heat to speed it up?
Did everything produce a resonable yield?
Just curious...peace, tRu

I assume he's still passed out from smoke test so, I bet it was good!
peace, tRU

Lookin good kila! Your latest batch looks like some chlorophyll sacs got through the filter...you might wanna use a couple coffee filters next time and pour slowly so no solution gets over the side of the filter! Let me know if you have a question kila since this is your thread bro...peace, tRu

You really don't like being questioned do you? The more people question each other the closer we get to the truth. All that was asked in the first place was that you point to the source of what you where saying if you couldn't support it yourself and all you've done is whine about it. Go smoke some oil and relax. let your ego take care of it self for awhile. You've shown an excellent method here. You should be proud and pleased, not defensive. Questions are good! It means people are paying attention!

PMZ

kilacaLIbud

in a diff thread.. i dont mean to be offensive..but what is the point of askin so many questions if u dont even wanna make the oil...?

http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=9938&highlight=bho+everclear

tRuKemist said:
:friends:
For those of you, who are unfamiliar with this term:
Denatured:
adj : changed in nature or natural quality; for example, "denatured alcohol"
The chemical bonds within the alcohol have been weakend and this increases it's affinity for polar molecules, which attracts more delta-9-THC while decreasing it's boiling point.
Fact is that hexane and butane make better solvents, but both are not readily available to consumers for purchase, while denatured alcohol's can be found at hardware stores and pharmacies. I look forward to your tutorial kilacaLI! peace, tRu

......what u thought i was lying ????? who do i believe..

kilacaLIbud

spy vs spy

spy vs spy

Denatured alcohol is ethanol with added adulterants that make it useless for consumption as an intoxicating beverage by rendering it toxic or extremely distasteful to drink, but still useful for industrial processes or as a household chemical. This is done in order to make it exempt from taxes that apply to potable alcohol.
There are diverse industrial uses for ethanol, and therefore literally hundreds of recipes for denaturing ethanol. Typical additives are methanol, isopropanol, methyl ethyl ketone, methyl isobutyl ketone, denatonium, and even aviation gasoline.
In this sense of the word, denatured means "a specific property of ethanol, its usefulness as a beverage, is removed". The ethanol molecule is not denatured in the sense that its chemical structure is altered.

Ethanol, also known as ethyl alcohol or grain alcohol, is an inflammable, colorless chemical compound, one of the alcohols that is most often found in alcoholic beverages. In common parlance, it is often referred to simply as alcohol. Its chemical formula is C2H5OH.

This article is mostly about ethanol as a chemical compound. For beverages containing ethanol, see alcoholic beverage. For the use of ethanol as a fuel, see alcohol fuel.

{wikipidia}
was that ur arguement?

[QUOTEThis picture has been nominated for photo of the month... no green here :joint: Ill let you guys make up your mind. You want to smoke hash oil or pot oil made from shake. Your choice :)[/QUOTE]

Man talk about bad vibes!! I've been watching the sudden attack on Kilacali. for a couple days now, just wanted to chime in. First off why now?? This thread has been up for a bit now. WHO gives a fuck how anybody makes their oil....Who cares whether it is made from shake or not or if it was nominated for pic. of the month...These forums are for us to learn new ways to try things, not put eachothers recipes in the dirt. Kilacali. also made the Hexane thread, imo all this is good info for the community...We tried the denatured way and all our friends loved it, even a family member that uses ether seperation loved it. Not one person gave a rats ass as to how or what it was made with....I have mad respect for all parties involved I just see no reason to hijack somebodys thread with your 'better" pics. and talk down on good info.....If it is not your boat then dont ride in it... :respect: Peace HH

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Thank you for the good point HH. Why would anyone talk down on good information?? Ask Kila. All alcohols are polarized and act as solvents, which can be used in extractions. Delta 9 THC is the highest rotating form of THC. I have yet to find a "Delta 11 or Delta 12" THC. It doesn't exist. I haven't witnessed any attacks on Kila only attacks issued from him. It is obvious that he will take offense to any statement that doesn't include: Your way is the ONLY way, and it makes the BEST oil. We are here to learn and compare our information. This is working across purpose. Misinformation is dangerous, especially when it involves these types of chemicals. From my first post in this thread on I have seen nothing but contempt from the thread's starter.

Do you actually read other peoples posts before replying?
kilacaLIbud said:
in a diff thread.. i dont mean to be offensive..but what is the point of askin so many questions if u dont even wanna make the oil...?
As I have said repeatadly (and mentioned in my posts) I also use denatured and agree with you as to it's saftey and efectiveness. And that you have done an excellent job presenting it.
Thanks thats all babbabud asked for and you spent two pages ranting about toxicity which he was no longer asking about. I don't have a problem with what tRuKemist said here it sounds reasonable and matches my own experience. Unfortunatly it is not what you said, what you said was that denatured makes delta9 by changing it's delta properties. and to research delta properties.

......what u thought i was lying ?????
No you where just asked for more information. And responded with insults and ranting. And I only posted to defend the right to ask questions.

was that ur arguement?
What arguement? I made one post about what is denatured supporting your claims as to it's safety. Granted you did spend several post trying to say there is no methanol in denatured when the brand you recommended plainly says it does on the labal. The rest was in reply to your claims and the lack of any researchable information to support it.

I would love to find out that denatured created delta 9. But that information still is nonexistent. That it is a very effective solvent (and my prefered one) for extraction I have agreed with right along.

who do i believe..
I could care less, We all make our own decisions. What I care about is misinformation that is offered as fact. I've spent 35 years watching people blow themselves up or poison themselves trying to get high because somebody told them some nonsense that somebody had told them.

HumboldtHigh said:
Man talk about bad vibes!! I've been watching the sudden attack on Kilacali. for a couple days now, just wanted to chime in. First off why now?? This thread has been up for a bit now. WHO gives a fuck how anybody makes their oil....

If you read through this thread you will see it was kilacaLIbud who has attacked insulted and ridiculed every poster who has said much more than "cool method". And I care I don't want to see people injured by bad information. If you are going to offer information you should be willing to explain and if you don't like being questioned you probably shouldn't be posting on a message board. Or post on one of the sites that prefers attitude and hyperbole rather than quality information. Questions are good, and thats what I am defending here. Most of us are scientific layman and make mistakes and misunderstand information at times, it is in being questioned that we discover when that has happened, whether it is the questioner or the questioned who is off base.

And again as I've said in I think in all of my posts kilacaLIbud has shown a great method (basically the same one I use). I don't know why he is so defensive about it.

PMZ

Last edited:
Man everybody here needs to smoke a bowl...If I remember correctly this was Kilacalibuds thread....The thread was a simple, readily available, easy to find solvent recipe...If you dont agree..move on, dont try it. Oil has long had health issues no matter what it was made with you find people on both sides of the coin. I have read this thread a millon times and until recently nobody had shit to say bad about it...and if you dont like this recipe try the Hexane recipe. This is all good info, no need to give people shit..Simple try it or dont. We did and we love the results..Not gonna entertain a childish argument, better ways to spend our days..Later HH

HumboldtHigh said:
If I remember correctly this was Kilacalibuds thread.

Huh? My mistake I thought this was a forum, not someones personal website.

Forum - Dictionary.com

1. The public square or marketplace of an ancient Roman city that was the assembly place for judicial activity and public business.
2. A public meeting place for open discussion.
3. A medium of open discussion or voicing of ideas, such as a newspaper or a radio or television program.

# A public meeting or presentation involving a discussion usually among experts and often including audience participation.

Babbabud said:
Oh and HH you have any questions as to my reputation and whether I treat ppl with respect or not just ask around. The wife and I have been here for a very long time and have never been accused of disrespecting anyone. I think you should read the thread again friend as Im not the only one that has asked a simple question and been direspected. Anyways Ive deleted all my post from this thread..nam myoho renge kyo

Babbabud, No need for me to check any rep. at all...If you read my post you would see I wrote I have mad respect for ALL parties involved. I'am well aware of who you are and how much you contribute to the community..Once again.. :respect: I realize you got called a name and maybe Kila. seemed to come off a little abrasive...but on the flipside I also saw that he tried to smooth things out as much as possible....Anyway not tryin to piss anybody off imo all the more recipes we can get the better. :joint: HH

kilacaLIbud

""2 all parties involved....i dont care what u write on here ...its a website..."
i have no worries of what u write i just wanna know why u chose my method to start askin questions about science ....when all where HERE TO DO IS SMOKE ! :joint: i just am tired of anwsering questions about oil to everybody who Sees\smokes it of "how do u make it" "what is denatured alcohol" ?

gsxxer

Hey Kilacalibud, can you use the method you posted with frozen trim, or has anybody tried this using frozen bud/trim with the denaturated.