What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

RDWC WW x BB Femaleseeds Leaf dots

Ikser

Hello friends, i have BIG BIG problem
4 week flo
RO water
System RDWC
Nuts: H&G
pH 5.8
EC: 2.0
Light Mars Hydro led

when i saw dots change res, suplement calmag Plus (ADV) 4 days ago,but dots are more and more!!.

Today i change res again with only calmag+dripclean to tomorrow.

Please suggest solution:/

StankyBeamer

Professional A$$hole
Looks like calcium def to me, when my girls need mag it's mote of a yellow striping on the veins of the leaves. Usually when I get spots like that the strain doesn't like a lot of calcium but needs a good amount of mag so the calmag bottles don't fix it. Try some epsom salt, half tsp a gallon should do it.

LostTribe

Premium user
Looks like calcium def to me, when my girls need mag it's mote of a yellow striping on the veins of the leaves. Usually when I get spots like that the strain doesn't like a lot of calcium but needs a good amount of mag so the calmag bottles don't fix it. Try some epsom salt, half tsp a gallon should do it.

You are correct haven't had the spots for a long time. The epsom will fix it.

StankyBeamer

Professional A$$hole
Yup, magnesium sulfate for the win. Usually there's enough calcium in the base nutes or water, I quit using ro a long time ago, my small boy with the upgraded filter is awesome. From 100 gal/day to 60 gal/hr, no more waiting, and the girls love the ca it leaves in the water