What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Berlin - where to buy it

Tatko

I'm travelling to Berlin next weekend. I would like to know where exactly I can purshase weed or hush. Is there any bars in Orangienburger strasse or any area in Berlin Mitte where I can find some good stuff? Is it possible to buy it during daytime, or I must search only in the evening or night?

norahm

You won't find good weed without a connection. You'll find weed or hash as a tourist if you go to a park (Hasenheide is famous for its dealers), but it will be overpriced and contaminated with sprays. Try to connect with some nice folks in Berlin and try to score through them. There are a lot of smokers.

J

jimmy black

A friend of mine was 2 weeks ago in Berlin, he has bought from 3 different people, super lemon haze, which give there on every street corner, but it is not the best quality