What's new

Gorilla Glue #4 - Part II

~star~crash~

mine look like yours do this time DB ...it must be having them upright cola style as opposed to bush style making the differences in what i'm seeing ... mine are starting to swell so thats a good thing ... i dont know what i did , but i cooked the fan leafs ...ooops ... i think it was too much Mammoth P

~star~crash~

they are big plants ..i'll make weight ...lots of flowers on them

they are big plants ..i'll make weight ...lots of flowers on them

picture.php

Virgin1

Hi guys just after what everyone considers the sweet spot for the glue in coco ?
I’ve tried keeping my Ec to 1.3 now I’ve upped it to 1.5 I’m just struggling to keep her happy I keep my ph to 5.8-6.1 and I add a little cal mag but I just can’t seem to dial her in and I’m struggling to root cuts off her now

Thanks

p0opstlnksal0t

Hi guys just after what everyone considers the sweet spot for the glue in coco ?
I’ve tried keeping my Ec to 1.3 now I’ve upped it to 1.5 I’m just struggling to keep her happy I keep my ph to 5.8-6.1 and I add a little cal mag but I just can’t seem to dial her in and I’m struggling to root cuts off her now

Thanks

What is the problem isn't showing deficiencies

~star~crash~

waxi i use Moonshines Ghost Train Haze x C99 in the A.M ...it's the speediest most uplifting in effect variety i currently posses

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Thanks

low feeds of 1.2 to 1.3 max & she likes extra magnesium .

Virgin1

, yeah she just seems be be yellowing a lot and I can’t get cuts to root I flowered one I had vegged for a while and she barely stretched and I just knew there was something wrong I just can’t work it out ,

Thanks for the replies

Trich_Tyson

I'd go lower as dans said. Push a little extra solution thru her incase salts built up and are causing something to lockout. at 1.5 you should certainly not be yellowing. I tried a few feedings worth of 1.5 and saw burn.

I am not a cal mag fan. I know the instinct when you see "deficiency" is to try to correct things by adding more.. I've learned to do the opposite.
If i am feeding 1.2 and there is a deficiency, i pull back to .6, add a little microbe/enzyme, and push out a little extra runoff. Essentially flushing/refreshing my media.

95% of the time, if there is a deficiency in my room, it is lockout or ph issue.
The 5% of the time is when there is obvious nitrogen deficiency.. and it is obvious because i feed very lightly, and allow my lowest set of leaves to tell me how my plant is feeling.