Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Indoor Grows - Soil > Star Crash's Indoor Grow Show '08

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts
Star Crash's Indoor Grow Show '08 Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-23-2017, 09:54 PM #2631
~star~crash~

~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor
do the math at 40 per g
~star~crash~ is offline Quote

Old 10-23-2017, 09:55 PM #2632
~star~crash~

~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor
or wholesale @ 1/2 that #

Old 10-23-2017, 10:21 PM #2633
~star~crash~

I underestimated one of the landowners ... he already got rid of most his share harve$t ...and he did it cheap and practically un-manicured ... the Wiley son-of-a-gun !!!

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-24-2017, 01:20 AM #2634
Natural high

Natural high is a glorious beacon of lightNatural high is a glorious beacon of lightNatural high is a glorious beacon of lightNatural high is a glorious beacon of lightNatural high is a glorious beacon of lightNatural high is a glorious beacon of lightNatural high is a glorious beacon of lightNatural high is a glorious beacon of lightNatural high is a glorious beacon of lightNatural high is a glorious beacon of lightNatural high is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~star~crash~ View Post
my yields are great when i extract ...that's why i do it

a 1/2 pound of Glue Larf should produce a minimum of 60 g's of raw BHO...that's roughly a 25% return in weight
Yes top level strains are 25%+ THC so total resins will be higher than that. So around a 25% return makes sense and anything significantly less is just wasting cannabinoids. You need high quality material and a very efficient system to achieve these returns though.
Natural high is online now Quote

Old 10-24-2017, 03:38 AM #2635
~star~crash~

i've got efficiency...it's low tech but amazingly efficient

and yes it's all about source material ... don't bother with it unless you got trichomes...lots of them

Old 10-24-2017, 04:38 PM #2636
~star~crash~

I've a confession ... i'm getting burnt out w/ the grow season ... i was hoping the indoor would be done soon, but it's dragging on ...it's f*cking w/my head ...sorry & peace

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-24-2017, 05:25 PM #2637
Gr33nSanta

Gr33nSanta is a glorious beacon of lightGr33nSanta is a glorious beacon of lightGr33nSanta is a glorious beacon of lightGr33nSanta is a glorious beacon of lightGr33nSanta is a glorious beacon of lightGr33nSanta is a glorious beacon of lightGr33nSanta is a glorious beacon of lightGr33nSanta is a glorious beacon of lightGr33nSanta is a glorious beacon of lightGr33nSanta is a glorious beacon of lightGr33nSanta is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
I've a confession ... i'm getting burnt out w/ the grow season ... i was hoping the indoor would be done soon, but it's dragging on ...it's f*cking w/my head ...sorry & peace
Hang in there bud, but take a day off, or at least part of a day.

If that's any help, I know the feeling, I think most of us here do. Sometimes it's worth admitting to ourself that we bit more than we could chew... try too see if there are any chores you can skip or try to let go of something.

In my case, when crazy busy, I let go of trimming, shit is fire anyway.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=338819
Gr33nSanta is offline Quote

Old 10-24-2017, 05:55 PM #2638
OvergrowDaWorld
$$ ALONE $$

OvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivor
Quote:
outdoors in the future, I'm going to have to spray...regularly timely and promptly ... i can't be dealing with insect and fungal damage
Me too. I'm spraying Fungal in veg and during transition/stretch.
Also BT for caterpillers during transition and week 3 flower. That's all I should need. The cheesecloth should help keep them cats' off the buds, but if any moths should lay eggs, the BT will mop them up.
- Captain James Symonds - USS Ronald Reagan
OvergrowDaWorld is offline Quote

Old 10-24-2017, 05:59 PM #2639
OvergrowDaWorld
$$ ALONE $$

OvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivor
Don't worry ~star~, everyone gets burned out after harvest. The trimming and breaking down of material off the sticks and all that is tedious work. I'm burned out bad too. But its still better than having to get up everyday and punch a timeclock. That burns me out way more.
- Captain James Symonds - USS Ronald Reagan
OvergrowDaWorld is offline Quote

Old 10-25-2017, 03:31 AM #2640
onavelzy

onavelzy has a brilliant futureonavelzy has a brilliant futureonavelzy has a brilliant futureonavelzy has a brilliant futureonavelzy has a brilliant futureonavelzy has a brilliant futureonavelzy has a brilliant futureonavelzy has a brilliant futureonavelzy has a brilliant futureonavelzy has a brilliant futureonavelzy has a brilliant future
Quote:

This is how we see you Star

THx for sharing your growing and your enthusiasm for life with us