What's new

Lib Dems to Legalize Cannabis if elected!

Loc Dog

Hobbies include "drinkin', smokin' weed, and all k
Veteran
Excuse a dumbass living in USA, descended for GB. What are your biggest complaints with government???

Ours is owned by top .5%, corrupt as hell, use fear mongering propaganda to stay in control, screw the working man, only work to get kushy jobs when they leave office, by selling out the lower and middle class.

Sorry, late , drunk, want best for all decent people. Be well!!!

Loc Dog

Hobbies include "drinkin', smokin' weed, and all k
Veteran
Excuse my ignorance, since the USA governmet is a total pile of shit. What was the reason for Brexit. Was it economic or military support of under performing countries? Was it the dollar/pound?

G

ganjygav

I'm not so sure in the world we live in now it's really hard to tell what's going to happen with the votes. Look at results like brexit and Trump winning.
Shockers.
Record numbers of young people have registered to vote this election and the young tend to have liberal ideals.
I couldn't call it but the Labour leader corbyn is popular with the young and his policies with the pensions may just steal a few pension age voters from the conservatives .
I reckon we could end up with a hung parliament and they will all be doing deals with each other.

What did I tell you

japoco

sorry to jump in your conversation....I just wanted to say come on guys!!! it is slowly happening!!! I live in italy and the engine of legalisation has started....very slow but if we are all united, yes we can change it!!!
LEGALISE IT NOW :greenstars:

siftedunity

cant re Member
Veteran
politics and religion divide everyone. but either way I wouldn't vote for a party on one issue if everything else they did sucks. like the libdems.

siftedunity

cant re Member
Veteran
Excuse a dumbass living in USA, descended for GB. What are your biggest complaints with government???

Ours is owned by top .5%, corrupt as hell, use fear mongering propaganda to stay in control, screw the working man, only work to get kushy jobs when they leave office, by selling out the lower and middle class.

Sorry, late , drunk, want best for all decent people. Be well!!!
you just pretty much described our political system/government :)

DannyDanky

Not sure if legalization will be great for the recreational users in the UK.

It'll be bloody expensive for a start!!

As soon as cannabis produces taxes for HMRC I imagine the police will come down hard on any small growers

Last edited by a moderator:

Spaventa

Veteran
British shadow government will NEVER legalise. Theres BOAT LOADS of PROOF it cures numerous diseases and treats many more. They know its safer than alcohol or tobacco or motorcycles but they will never legalise it for ONE reason - CONTROL. Cannabis STIMULATES brain activity and thought. Stoners wonder, question, imagine and THINK. Thats the LAST thing they want a population doing.

I bought into the big pharma decoy too but we all know those same companies could make as much money controlling legal cannabis as they do peddling shite.

No, its because they know its the red pill, the antidote to brainwashing, propaganda and fake news mainstream media.

Cannabis being illegal is the only thing keeping it together. Prohibition of cannabis is the only reason certain people aren't in jail or dead. Its the only reason we allow our governments to wage corrupt wars and rob your taxes and enslave us in debt. If we ALL got stoned tonight, the world would change very shortly after, for the better and for ever.