Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Marijuana Strains and Breeding > U.K cheese brightside cut ?

Thread Title Search
Click for Cannapot - buy cannabis seeds
U.K cheese brightside cut ? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-22-2017, 08:18 PM #2751
window

window is a name known to allwindow is a name known to allwindow is a name known to allwindow is a name known to allwindow is a name known to allwindow is a name known to allwindow is a name known to allwindow is a name known to allwindow is a name known to allwindow is a name known to allwindow is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by hazyfontazy View Post
i think we all agree ,,if the smell don't hit you from afar even in veg then u aint got the one ..

if this thread has now whittled it down to 3 clones ,,i'd be willing to grow and assay all 3
Excellent, it would be a few weeks away, but I will do what I can to help make this happen.
window is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-22-2017, 08:25 PM #2752
Chrondiddle O

Chrondiddle O is a jewel in the roughChrondiddle O is a jewel in the roughChrondiddle O is a jewel in the roughChrondiddle O is a jewel in the roughChrondiddle O is a jewel in the roughChrondiddle O is a jewel in the roughChrondiddle O is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by potty1 View Post
The Buddha plant I run has everything talked about here and more.
What cut did he use to base his line around?
View Image
I grew big buddhas cheese when it first came out and got a very similar phenotype to this,was this from regular or feminised seeds?
Chrondiddle O is offline Quote

Old 10-22-2017, 09:09 PM #2753
NBE One !

NBE One ! is just really niceNBE One ! is just really niceNBE One ! is just really niceNBE One ! is just really niceNBE One ! is just really niceNBE One ! is just really niceNBE One ! is just really niceNBE One ! is just really niceNBE One ! is just really niceNBE One ! is just really niceNBE One ! is just really nice
Any more news on Collecting the Brightside Cheese from CsG's Ojd Cheesegez ? (-;

Last edited by NBE One !; 10-22-2017 at 11:22 PM..
NBE One ! is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-22-2017, 09:35 PM #2754
potty1

potty1 has a spectacular aura aboutpotty1 has a spectacular aura aboutpotty1 has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrondiddle O View Post
I grew big buddhas cheese when it first came out and got a very similar phenotype to this,was this from regular or feminised seeds?
It was from the first release,regs.
potty1 is offline Quote

Old 10-22-2017, 11:04 PM #2755
NBE One !

NBE One ! is just really niceNBE One ! is just really niceNBE One ! is just really niceNBE One ! is just really niceNBE One ! is just really niceNBE One ! is just really niceNBE One ! is just really niceNBE One ! is just really niceNBE One ! is just really niceNBE One ! is just really niceNBE One ! is just really nice
The old info's Come back to me Window ! I remember Quite Clearly now and Spurned on by That^ Nicely flushed Pic you have Posted. I sent that to buff/pip earlier as well: [10/22, 2:38 PM] Pip: Looks nice
[10/22, 8:33 PM] me: Not ER's one tho buff . sure of that. the leaves arnt deficient and the buds are bigger and arnt foxtaield .The main bud is foxtailed (another pic)
But that's all

T'ink that last statements Correct and Does LOOK to be Correct on this Picture although the main bud foxtail doesn't look to be there.
Yea m8 them buds are too big ! Yours is like mine I reckon.
The Reason ric's not answered.Quite obvious really
...Seriously, could identify his at a vsmall size. Has a room filling pong almost instantly. So m8. If your one (at the heights there at now) doesn't quite easily out whaft my smelly one, then doubtful yours and Er.s are the same

My first ever thread Date was "Sept 2010". . and was Called Strange Happenings ". And is still here on search BUT the pics have gone
I grew 100% Er's cheese on my nft , and nr harvest time the one at the bottom left had COMPLETELY DRIED . yea.Instant weed,Good Times. There was/is a name for this Condition , PRJ told me ...

Pip now has the Cheese, I Collected . He directly Received E.r's Bscheese and is of the most Honest Unegotistical people I've met.Which hasn't been many,2 in fact.But now the Other has Gone for other " Detrimental to Myself" Reason.(). Folks dont know/realise of what they do, I mean. (Man is what I mean) - said again. and again " lady , fem , woman ,(The REAL "Her".The REAL "She") -Lolll. Iis Love and will adopt from whom she Loves .

-

Real Bscheese.

Sp',
(Although a darker Green) the not live flowers (those anyhow ) " Obviously " Do Resemble rics aka real bsc
Recall smoking that (although an Exclusive and Invigorating Sense amplifiying Lucious Taste Explosion imo) made you feel Paranoid when the efx had sunk in Never did " She "(lol), make you feel " lazy tired " as described (good description) - reckon that's cus of the suspected other that's mingled in with the genes

Last edited by NBE One !; 10-24-2017 at 11:59 PM..

Old 10-23-2017, 12:25 AM #2756
Spaventa

Spaventa is a name known to allSpaventa is a name known to allSpaventa is a name known to allSpaventa is a name known to allSpaventa is a name known to allSpaventa is a name known to allSpaventa is a name known to allSpaventa is a name known to allSpaventa is a name known to allSpaventa is a name known to allSpaventa is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by window View Post
I wasn't being nasty either, just saying I thought, tangarine???? But I suppose Spav is right in that, we all seem to perceive smells and taste differently, even effect's.

Didn't ER say the BS can show some purpling at time's?
I've seen it on mine, once or twice.

I know mate, just my sense of humour to come back with something like that, no offence taken or meant to anyone.

That "friend" I gave your cut to just keeps ducking me so I still haven't tried it. Ive had my invaders and now that over I can get my next grow on which will include a few of your cut. As NBEones cut cure I can 100% guarantee its not what I remember but I do reckon a lot of people do WILL remember it as cheese because Im sure it is a clone many spoke of back in the day as cheese - 1. Its a lightning fast rooter and light feeder - several reports of this about the cheese back in the day that I heard and Birdys cut has those unusual traits in spades 2, She stinks like motherfucker in veg - just as they say. BUT the smell she promises in veg fades as it dries and never reaches the level I remember and the buds to look at are just obviously something else entirely.

I hope yours is what I remember, it looks like it from all the pictures of bud. What you say about smell, if true, is the decider. Lets hope your nose is in agreement with mine on that
Spaventa is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-23-2017, 06:01 PM #2757
Cheesegez

Cheesegez is just really niceCheesegez is just really niceCheesegez is just really niceCheesegez is just really niceCheesegez is just really niceCheesegez is just really niceCheesegez is just really niceCheesegez is just really niceCheesegez is just really niceCheesegez is just really niceCheesegez is just really nice
Lads thanks for the information on the amnesia haze , just needed some honest knowledge and that's what I got so nice one ...

Now back to the Cheese
I'm still waiting for the man of the match to let me know when I can go grab what we have all been waiting for so I'm just waiting patiently ATM, straight up as soon as I know the sketch I'll let You all know.

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-23-2017, 06:59 PM #2758
Virgin1

Virgin1 will become famous soon enoughVirgin1 will become famous soon enough
How's that blues coming along cheesegez ? Does she resemble anything u have had in the past ?
Virgin1 is offline Quote

Old 10-23-2017, 11:27 PM #2759
Cheesegez

Cheesegez is just really niceCheesegez is just really niceCheesegez is just really niceCheesegez is just really niceCheesegez is just really niceCheesegez is just really niceCheesegez is just really niceCheesegez is just really niceCheesegez is just really niceCheesegez is just really niceCheesegez is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Virgin1 View Post
How's that blues coming along cheesegez ? Does she resemble anything u have had in the past ?
I dunno I can't get to it really Lol it's a bit of a mission I'll check soon only in week 4 fella ..

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-24-2017, 08:27 AM #2760
NBE One !

Thumbs up

Smart stuff that mr livers blues

Last edited by NBE One !; 10-24-2017 at 10:24 AM..