What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Goo Balls? Anyone?

N

Nick Sand

how long could they be saved without a fridge or freezer?)

Forget the above quote, I read it wrong.

Just made a small batch and put them in the fridge. Anyone put them in the fridge/freezer? How long did they stay good?

izzy spun

Man, the last time I had a good goo ball was at the first Bonaroo. I ate nothing but the goo balls all day long(about 7 of them), and by the time string cheese played at after midnite, I was in the midst of full blown hallucinations and shit. I couldn't handle the crowd and noise, and ended up crawling all the way back to camp. Those fuckin things were great!!!!! Gotta make some post haste.

Choc

I got this from another thread here. Can't wait to try'em.

GANJA GOO BALLS
INGREDIENTS
1 1/2 cups Cannabutter
3 cups Oats
1/4 cup Peanut Butter
3 tablespoons Honey
2 teaspoons Cinnamon
1-2 tablespoons Cocoa Powder

INSTRUCTIONS
Melt the Cannabutter in a microwave safe bowl. In a large bowl, combine the oats, peanut butter, honey, cinnamon, and cocoa. Pour the Cannabutter on top and stir until the mixture becomes homogeneous. Place the bowl into the freezer for 10-20 minutes. Form the mixture into individual balls, using your hands or a #20 ice cream scooper, and drop them onto wax paper to set.

NOTES
Try adding chopped walnuts, raisins, or crisped rice to add a little spin to the recipe. If the result is too gooey, add more oats; if it’s too dry, add more peanut butter or honey.

Tagging this... :pimp3: soon as i have some butter made im making these they sound great..

BruceLeeroy

Gotta bump this... Try the pb n oatmeal and melt Hershey bars and dunk them In it... Freeze and serve chilled

Scrappy4

Veteran
Just as a side note, you can also mix hash oil in the peanut butter. Just warm the peanutbutter in a microwave and mix it well. It's good on its own and would work well in the goo ball recipe.....scrappy

uberman21

Festie style ganja gooballs (makes approx 100 gooballs)

4-5lbs butter
1 extra large vat o peanut butter
1 bottle cheap maple syrup
1 bag generic rice crispies
1 bag generic chocolate rice crispies (or use chocolate spheres)
1/2 large round container quaker oats (don't over-do it on the oats, its nice to have a bit leftover to adjust the consistency if needed)
1/2 bottle corn syrup
some chocolate syrup or cocoa powder(can be replaced w/ other sugar)
1-3lb crunchy style oatmeal
2 bags o marshmellows / marshmallow fluff

melt butter, marshmellows, syrups together in 5gallon or larger turkey pot (used for deep frying turkeys).
let cool a bit
add dry ingredients and stir with long spoon..be careful! it's hot in there!
prepare a stack of tinfoil approx 1' square
heap a handful into each tinfoil square, pass to friend so exterior can be wrapped without getting everything sticky..I like tenis ball sized..

Fill grocery bag and assault festival goers with gooball baseballs from 20' away when appropriate!

Add chocolate chunks/chips/coconut if you are feeling like spiffing it up a bit.