Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Grow Diaries > Micro Grows > Blynx's 1 sqft CFL cab & other CFL micro cabs

Thread Title Search
Visit Sensi Seeds For all your Genetic Needs!
Blynx's 1 sqft CFL cab & other CFL micro cabs Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-05-2010, 09:35 AM #41
Marijuanasaur

Marijuanasaur will become famous soon enough
Sorry if this is a dumb question, but do you have a guess as to how much that c99 will yield? it looks magnificent!
Marijuanasaur is offline Quote

Old 11-05-2010, 10:46 AM #42
StealthDragon
Recovering UO addict.

StealthDragon is just really niceStealthDragon is just really niceStealthDragon is just really niceStealthDragon is just really niceStealthDragon is just really niceStealthDragon is just really niceStealthDragon is just really niceStealthDragon is just really nice
do you defoliate at all Blynx? just curious.

My autoflower stuffs <--old (vertical 2k room)

My micro perpetual grow (closed for now)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free

The chains men bear they forged themselves. Strike off their chains and they will weep for their lost security
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
StealthDragon is offline Quote

Old 11-05-2010, 04:24 PM #43
blynx
WALSTIB

blynx has much to be proud ofblynx has much to be proud ofblynx has much to be proud ofblynx has much to be proud ofblynx has much to be proud ofblynx has much to be proud ofblynx has much to be proud ofblynx has much to be proud ofblynx has much to be proud ofblynx has much to be proud ofblynx has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marijuanasaur View Post
Sorry if this is a dumb question, but do you have a guess as to how much that c99 will yield? it looks magnificent!
Not sure, hoping for at least a good ounce out of her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StealthDragon View Post
do you defoliate at all Blynx? just curious.
Not really. I don't like pulling leaves off plants until they are dead or so yellow and wilted they literally fall off. I do tuck leaves out of the way.
blynx is offline Quote

Old 11-05-2010, 04:35 PM #44
blynx
WALSTIB

blynx has much to be proud ofblynx has much to be proud ofblynx has much to be proud ofblynx has much to be proud ofblynx has much to be proud ofblynx has much to be proud ofblynx has much to be proud ofblynx has much to be proud ofblynx has much to be proud ofblynx has much to be proud ofblynx has much to be proud of
The scrog cab has hardware mounted on the inside walls that holds brackets for a shelf. Shelf height is adjustable by moving the brackets up and down.

I was able to move the screen up two notches without having to raise the containers. It worked because I started with two large plants I forced under the screen instead of letting them grow up to the screen.

Here she is at the end of week 5

Sweet Widow Lavender

Day 35 Flower

blynx is offline Quote

Old 11-05-2010, 04:50 PM #45
#1cheesebuds

#1cheesebuds has much to be proud of#1cheesebuds has much to be proud of#1cheesebuds has much to be proud of#1cheesebuds has much to be proud of#1cheesebuds has much to be proud of#1cheesebuds has much to be proud of#1cheesebuds has much to be proud of#1cheesebuds has much to be proud of#1cheesebuds has much to be proud of#1cheesebuds has much to be proud of#1cheesebuds has much to be proud of
dammm that scrog is so dam beautiful. rock on blinx rock on.
#1cheesebuds is offline Quote

Old 11-05-2010, 10:13 PM #46
H&L
High&Lonesome

H&L is a jewel in the roughH&L is a jewel in the roughH&L is a jewel in the roughH&L is a jewel in the roughH&L is a jewel in the roughH&L is a jewel in the roughH&L is a jewel in the roughH&L is a jewel in the rough
Nice blynx. I am a tinkerer myself and always experimenting with smaller cabs and lights. Definitely some great info here for people that want to start up or even just add another cab on a budget. Great work man.

Old 11-06-2010, 04:19 PM #47
Marijuanasaur

Marijuanasaur will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by blynx View Post
Not sure, hoping for at least a good ounce out of her.
Yeah, if those buds are as dense as they look, thats what I was thinking too. Thats amazing! regardless of whatever it weighs to, it looks fucking delicious, lol.
Marijuanasaur is offline Quote

Old 11-06-2010, 06:20 PM #48
heater76

heater76 will become famous soon enoughheater76 will become famous soon enough
Very nice scrog there!! flowers looks amazing!!
heater76 is offline Quote

Old 11-11-2010, 02:41 AM #49
blynx
WALSTIB

Here's the 1sq ft cab at the end of week 6

1 sqft CFL Cab

The C99 BX1 came down at the end of week 8

C99 BX1

Day 56 Flower

Here are all the parts after I chopped and trimmed her

and a closeup of the buds. The outer buds are the top colas and are nice and dense. The middle buds are from down lower on the plant and aren't quite as dense.

All the buds are sticky and reek of pineapple!
blynx is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-11-2010, 02:42 AM #50
staff11

Wow, great job Blynx. unreal.