What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mendo420's 4K Bloom Room

mendo420

Veteran
The White is nice.

Heavy feeder, stacks nice, has a slight OG smell.

Cant wait till it dry and cured.

Cant see any difference using the terpinator product. Its all frosty!

windycitysmoker

⚖TrippleBeamDreams⚖
Veteran
What do you usually pull with four lights? I love the set up :). What do you use to trim ? That's a lot by hand.lol my hands hurt just looking at all that

Noonin NorCal

Veteran
I have a few indoors growing in soil, i noticed a few fliers/gnats throughout till the other day week 7. they are everywhere in my soil. I don't understand how we get them i only water every 4 days. We tried goGnats it didn't seem to work for shit.

mendo420

Veteran
What do you usually pull with four lights? I love the set up :). What do you use to trim ? That's a lot by hand.lol my hands hurt just looking at all that

I'm not sure. about a pound per light. Depends on strain and I keep changing it up.

I'm a hand trim kind of guy. The result looks better..

mendo420

Veteran
Nicely done Mendo. looks like some serious tops there bud. I bet they are rocks also

Yes lots of tops, lots of training. I topped and topped and topped in veg.
Im suprised they even grew I was on them so much every third node I would top RELENTLESSLY.

This run was a lot of work and took a long time to veg.

Not sure on the technique so long. So many ways to grow I love that about cultivation.

I took the clones late August vegged them then put in to the bloom room in November11 let grow a few weeks topped a few more times then flip on Dec 7.

It was a little long, but I'm never in a hurry.
Its organic soil!:biggrin:

I'm sure it is going to be awesome. Rock buds lots of them.

The hole time I was chopping the room I was thinking there is a LOT of bud here.

Not counting my chickens before they hatch but there is a lot of bud here.

I cant tell any difference between the plants that I used TERPINATOR on.
I will do a intense analysis between!
:dance013: