What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Rp's Sour kush?

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
I have a single fem bean going right now of Sour Kush. Hope I get some fire from it!! Seems real likely from the pics and talk in this thread. I have their new one going El Fuego, I really hope that one is fire like the name suggests.

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
^^ negative ghost rider.... the closest they come to saying is that its a combo of their best strains.

GoTgReEn06

^^that's cool. The one I liked the most had the strongest smell out of the bunch..
Alot of phenos are kinda smooth lemon type smell.. when u get the one that smells like a green jolly rancher in a shot of gasoline, that's the one!! PEACE

Thanks for the tip bro! The one in your pic how was she like in veg? Mine is slow in veg but with tight nodes, great simetrical side branching beautiful full big leaves, doesn't stretch as much as the others in veg and flower, yield also looks to be less but is the loudest of the bunch...

A

acridlab

Mine is pretty decent in veg, very healthy plant all around,, and it can grow fast in veg,, and it stretches x 3 in flower... once u tame it, with topping and pinching tho, it's can yield very well. I average 5 in a five gal. And have gotten up to 7. My all round favorite plant for my setup. Here's a few veg shots,, PEACE out.
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

That cut looks super dooper flame bro!!! Been lookin for a nice stable cut for a min!!! Hope I find a bitchvas bad as yours!!!

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
Anybody know if this is the Sour Kush that Black Dog LED hands out from their booth at events? I picked up cuts of their Sour Diesel and Sour Kush but they couldn't tell me too much regarding which cuts they were or the lineage. Any input regarding their cuts would be appreciated.

A

Ashin'Kusher

Some nice Sour Kush selections in this thread guys!

Here's My RP Headband/Sour Kush Selection
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Great thread

Last edited:

Erliqin

just got a 3 seeds pack of Sour Kush from RP! can´t wait to try them.
my last grow was Kandy Kush, it blew me away with their sativish pheno, great golden pot, also the og kush pheno is fuely and very strong. great strain, so after reading this whole thread I just can't wait to start SK. They will go along with some Jack Flash's.

Last edited:
Just got 2 packs of tha sourkush..hope these new seeds are as great as tha older packs..gonna be a great 12seed hunt..deff lookin for that diesel leaner that finishes in 9-10wks tops..hoping for a green apple jolly rancher dipped in gasoline Pheno..lol..if it's bout there...

Vanilla Phoenix

Super Lurker
ICMag Donor
I'm slowly going thru a pack of fem seed pack. Outta the 6 seeds, I've finished 2, and got the 3rd a couple weeks in flower. About to pop another.

So far, not too much smell from them. Buds are super dense, coated with trichs, and the smoke is super strong....for me anyway! Lol. I don't smoke as much as I used to.

Was at a party Saturday and decided to take a huge hit off of SK after I was about 1 scotch and 5 beers in......ended up pulling a whitey! Hahaha! Had to sit off by myself for a half hour or so and regroup! Crazy.

I'm lookin for that diesel bitch in the pack too. :) But I will say, if I don't find her, I'll be happy anyways. Great plants to grow. Stretchy as hell, but I grow big 3 to 4 foot plants. I veg them until they are 22 inches tall (6 weeks), topped only once at the 9th node, and after stretch they are usually 47 inches. In a 4x4 tent under a 1000w hortilux, with 3 other plants in there, I seem to be getting around 182g off the SK I've grown out so far.

What I'm trying to say is, Daddy, you about to grow out some DANK ASS smoke! Lol. Maybe we can go in like a lottery ticket, whoever has the winning ticket (sour apple jolly rancher dipped in gasoline), maybe we split the winning?! Lmao! :biglaugh:

Cannavore

Veteran
got a nice SK bagseed going. i've theorized it's either from a seed co like RP but the flower the bud came from also matches up with a description of orgnkid's sour kush. hoping it's from orgnkids but either way if it's as dank as the flower it came from i'll be a happy camper.

"Sour Kush is like a more "skanky" danky version of ghost OG (aka orgnkid's OG)..less of the lemonsol from the ghost, this thing reeks like skunk until you smell her up close and it's this intoxicating strong astringent OGk old man breath hashplant kinda stank. hard to describe. nice plant other than it does the herm thing sometimes liek the diesel line."

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
Here's my cut vegging in the greenhouse getting excited to start pulling plastic in a week or two.

picture.php

Bout ta bust these bitches open and hunt them all!! Looking for that diesel dom also..if I dnt find her I'll buy some more!!! I want her bad!!*

Attachments

• IMAG0018.jpg
    IMAG0018.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 13
  • IMAG0019.jpg
    IMAG0019.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 8

Ph-patrol

Veteran
Threw a sour Kosher freebie in the mix.
I got it a couple years ago.
Happy I did because I am catching a bunch of males in the moment.Any experience out there with the SK.

A

acridlab

@who dat^^that looks ALOT like the sour kush and gg4xsour we have going..

@daddysdank,, ill bet my wife that u will find some awesome phenos,, just feed em low ppms the first round. like 600 max.. they are sensitive until they get acclimated.. peace

@ ph patrol,, I've seen a few nanners in the sour kush gear, but thats from the diesel in in..
all the og dominant plants are stable as a rock.. diesel doms are more tricky, can hermie easily with the slightest stress.. the pheno i kept does throw late nanners after week 10. but its still worth keeping around,, its that good.. anyhow,, peace

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
@who dat^^that looks ALOT like the sour kush and gg4xsour we have going..

@daddysdank,, ill bet my wife that u will find some awesome phonos,, just feed em low ppms the first round. like 600 max.. they are sensitive until they get acclimated.. peace

It's definitely a beefy little hardass. Big thick stem and branches that seem like they will be able to support their own weight as needed. It keeps wanting to spit out little larf sites and sucker branches I feel like. I just took cuttings off of it and cleaned it up. The following is what I heard back from Black Dog LED whom I sourced the cut from.

We've had that cut in the stable for about 5 years. Great sour flavor and she likes to go a bit long like 11-12 weeks in flower.

I'll take her as long as I can but I'd imagine I'm going to be really sick of pulling tarp after 9-10 weeks.

i just harvested a RP SK mystery X last night.. single seed i grew out from 2 cycles ago just to see if hermi-prone or what...

THis single seed had 0 male parts, nanners, nothing...AND is Frostier and smells better/ stronger right off the branches than the 5 OGRaskal Wifi's from 2015 seed that came down with it . I:t loud Fuel Sour + Lemon/Lime

I think the pollen was from a Rare Dankness Scott;s Og that threw sacs in flower next to it, but i had 32 individuals from seed going in my hunting tent

i am starting an instagram today of " 810FireFarm" to show my stuff

Latest posts

Latest posts