What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

?? ?? ?? POSITIVITY thread ?? ?? ??

X

xavier7995

I remember reading that morning glory seeds give you a high similar to LSD so my friend and I went and got something like 300 seeds, soaked them in lemon juice and water, choked back the vile tasting water 'extract', and it actually worked. Nothing like LSD though, more like a slightly psychedelic mellow stone, saw tracers though. Kinda cool that it worked, but don't think I'd do it again...

Yep, did that one as well...kind of a let down.

Salvia though....hahahaha I still can't believe that 15 minute buzz is legal. "So guys...I read about this stuff on the internet and its legal an..." "whatever man, this ain't my first rodeo" ***hits 40x extract or whatever and zips over for short visit to the other side*** "what the fuck was that shit man I smoked a Lotta shit but goddamn thats some shit" ala cheech smoking dog shit.

calientecarlos

Veteran
Yeah that Salvia I only tried once. Holy SheepShit!! I said same thing and got my ass handed to me. Luckily the guy who gave it to us gave us firm forewarning and said make sure you have supervisor and are seated. I took fat ol rip, said this shit is bunk, and then BAM, fell back on bed and into a Simpson's like cartoon with kaleidoscopic multiple images of my buddy laughing at my ass and his dog lickin my face. That was enough of a break from reality for me. Never forget.

Veggia farmer

Hehe, I have done Nutmeg, Morning Glory and a whola lot of Hawaiian Baby Woodrose, Morning Glory`s "cousin".

The Nutmeg takes hours to even get on, and it last a looong time.. A weekend , hehe. I had nice weekend with it, didnt eat much beacuse it can be very strong!, but it made us relax and mellow..

HWB you can eat from 3 seeds depending on the quality. I have had a lot them, eaten them, and shared them. At one point I had a couple of thousands in my draw. I liked it a lot if you find your methods to deal with the nausea, I liked to have a spliff and a walk to help me to the point were it was no nausea at all.

It contains LSA so chemically it is the closest molecule to LSD that we know off, if I remember correctly.

It can deffinatly be more than a mellow stone.. To the point were the pavement turn more into a concrete escalator, faces in the stones etc.. AAahhh.. the feeling of X.. good memories.. I turned 18 years ON this stuff, with a Bob Dylan on a speaker hanging around my neck..

AND salvia haha, except rolling inside a ball, falling down mountains for a couple of mins, glued TOGETHER with the couch.. I had a very good experinces with Salvi D. too! It showed me the crossroad in the floor.. Litterally..! After that trip, I changed my course to being were Im today.. It made me quit school and do gardening and farming.. Three weeks after I had quited, and the order was sended to Gypsy, soon I would continue sprouting, growing, making seed and breeding a little more serious than I did before.. I been more than self sustained with Cannbis since. The packaged contained Diesel Ryder and Mazar I sharif! I liked that cross:) And I tradeded more seed with the ones I made too.. Made new crosses too..

This is the moment I took his words, It can all start from one seed. You were totally right, mate..

I can never talk about were Im today without some of this herbs.. Im very grateful for them..

BUT I have NEVER smoked DICKS:crazy::bigeye:

Ops, ranting away hehe

Last edited:

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
What about catnip?

As a kid in the early 60's, they told us not to eat a seed pod from a local weed (SoCal). They called it loco weed, cause of the effects.

I think it was Jimson weed.

iu

M

member 505892

I used to dabble with LSD and more than dabble with ecstacy pills, but some car sickness pills would cause ridiculous hallucinations, i mean insane hallucinations but it didn't have the psychological effects that LSD did.

I've never had psilocybe mushrooms or DMT/ayahuasca but may grow mushrooms one day.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
What about catnip?

As a kid in the early 60's, they told us not to eat a seed pod from a local weed (SoCal). They called it loco weed, cause of the effects.

I think it was Jimson weed.

View Image

Jimson weed has orange trumpet flowers.

The pod you posted is datura.

Both are scary trips and poisoning occurs often.

Dramamine trips are bizzare and it's difficult to get past the sleepiness.

DXM was very different on higher doses.

Veggia farmer

I only have seen my cat enjoi the catnip. It was gone pretty fast, he and the neighbour cat had a great summer together:)

Datura mostly just smoked, then its nothing "special". Its good for open up the bronchi(?). Have a light astmha and a toke with some pot and datura together works very good most of the time. Been a while since I had datura though. Its good for nausea too if you eat a few seeds... If you eat many seeds then your in a delerium. . . Then its loco.

Its a myth that says it can help your eyesight. I have great sight hehe.

Phaeton

Speed of Dark
Veteran
Yeah that Salvia I only tried once. Holy SheepShit!! I said same thing and got my ass handed to me. Luckily the guy who gave it to us gave us firm forewarning and said make sure you have supervisor and are seated. I took fat ol rip, said this shit is bunk, and then BAM, fell back on bed and into a Simpson's like cartoon with kaleidoscopic multiple images of my buddy laughing at my ass and his dog lickin my face. That was enough of a break from reality for me. Never forget.

Salvia does does not activate dopamine, no innate desire to use again. None. Reminisce about my last use and the mind says, cool, but lets not and say we did.

My fourth trip took a left turn I strongly remember, details are still vivid, it is that kind of drug.
This coincided with my son finding my body and thinking I was dead. He made several attempts to revive me without getting any response. I was inert, breathing too slow for him to detect.

I can correlate his every action with a corresponding event on the shores of the river, meaningful only to myself. Not knowing I was passed out on the floor I did not associate the breaking of the journey as having an outside source, like a real dream, it was forced to fit and did not seem odd.

The drug seems to activate the dream portion of the brain without turning off waking circuits.
During a normal dream cycle the mind shuts down the motor nerves to prevent movement during sleep.
Salvia in high dose does the same.
With this clarified I used twice more without interruption.

Six times I used salvia, each use a revelation giving me insight on past trauma, except number four, where I learned to expect unexpected guests. After the sixth use no more progress was likely so the remaining extract went unused. No craving for a 'high' in the least.

This is one of the very few 'ethnic' drugs that does all it is advertised to do, without repercussion when used correctly.
The catchword is correctly. This drug is stronger than any person, mistaking this fact can cause sadness.

For me it cleared up a lifelong problem that had been severely affecting my existence. It was from before language was acquired and seemingly impossible to interpret until Salvia.
Getting my fingers bit off by a figure with fish heads for hands is meaningless in any setting. Except for the exact situation it substituted for in my prelingual trauma, using images only I could understand.

Amazing drug, overdose cannot happen because onset is faster than the bowl can be reloaded. The second hit does not get lit. No addicts on Salvia, wrong chemistry.

With proper use it is positively a positivity activity.

thailer

i made a new-ish friend yesterday. i know who they are from school but we weren't close. seems like its more difficult the older you get, so i'm pretty pumped. we ran into each other and went to go get some lunch. great coincidence!

Latest posts

Latest posts