What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

RSC Malawi Gold

I wood

Yes, several times in old seeds and sativas exposed to too much kelp when small. They have always grown out of it in a few weeks.

Also the flat stem thing is often seen in fasciated plants.
Pic above is a fasciated golden tiger male. Flat stem, four nodes per spot and odd shaped leaves here and there. This weirdo will be used in some crosses just to see what it produces.

djav59

I give no ferts at all until 2nd set of true leaves .
Only one Ive seen like it.
I thought a spider was in the leaf but when I messed w it I saw what was going on interesting.

djav59

Leaf looks like it was glued to side of stem no connection at base .
Seems like I saw this many years ago hard to remember.
The purplish hue is lovely pic dos
picture.php
[/IMG]
picture.php
nt show as well and is developing the same faceted type stem as Iwoods.
picture.php

djav59

RSC Malawi Gold Update

I love the smell of this stuff and the look sometimes the leaves are blackish and the emerging are light green w reddish tint oh yeah did I mention the exotic smell mmmmm.
One is define fem the others I will wait on the smallest actually was a straggler and iand deliberate limiting size. I am guessing all five germed but the one turned up the other trashed due to impatience as usual.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

brickweeder

Hey @[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]ngakpa, quick Q..would you know which area(s) or region(s) in Malawi the parents of RSC's Malawi Gold originate?
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Many thanks.
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]

ngakpa

Veteran
Hey @[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]ngakpa, quick Q..would you know which area(s) or region(s) in Malawi the parents of RSC's Malawi Gold originate?
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Many thanks.
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]

yes, and it's stated several times in the strain description too

it was collected in Nkhotakota by Jim sometime in the early 90s or late 80s

grayeyes

Anyone have a hint as to how to get Malawi actually into flower? I had to grow indoors this year (overgrown tree in backyard). I planted in late May and they are still vegging. Should I cut back the light to 12/12? At this rate I don't see them finishing until after December.

Any previous growers?

Latest posts

Latest posts