What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cannabis on Crete?

H

Hazyfontazy

stalis is in malia ,you'll soon get offered weed :biggrin:

Last edited:
creta is where its all at brother, you'll have no problem, and Greek weed is potent, get you hands on some native greek strains if possible, blows all skunks out of the water in potency department.
kali orexi!

stasis

Registered Non-Conformist
Veteran
Please tell us more about Crete..! Fascinating Island.. There is weed in those hills, eh..?>

H

Hazyfontazy

looking at 2 weeks in crete in the next month,,need to find this greek weed ,,does it exist ? i took cheese last time and everyone wanted to be my friend ,,had some bubble hash too and couldnt even give it away :dunno: wheres my friends lol ?

tojocam

Well that's me just back from stalis and thank god i took some smoke with me becouse the weed i got there was shocking lol and heres a few pic's on what's on offer.

Attachments

• IMG_0255.jpg
    IMG_0255.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 182
  • IMG_0256.jpg
    IMG_0256.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 174
  • IMG_0257.jpg
    IMG_0257.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 168

Space Case

Veteran
Looks similar to what I scored on Thira last May. Schwaggy at best. Couldn't give bubble hash away? Prude snobs, LOL!

tojocam

Lol is there even a name for this strain!!! what's the proplem out there with the weather they have cant understand why the place has such bad weed think i'll gift them some proper beans next year.

tojocam

Ano what your saying brother that's why i put the first post up to try and get a few pointers!!!! that's two years ive been to stalis and will be back next year malia its not for me to try and score to many kids as for the people of crete i think there outstanding and lovely that's why ill return and would love to meet a grower and swap a story or 2.

H

Hazyfontazy

stalis is in malia ,you'll soon get offered weed :biggrin:

never saw or smelled any weed at all whilst in malia this week ,other than my own which had a pr on the strip asking what it was laced with after he went a funny shade :biggrin:

one thing i did notice was the amount of hydroponic fruit growing,literally everwhere even in peoples gardens,they were using drip feed and nft techniques ,the plants looked superb ,,they were grown in what looked like a clay/sand mixture and fed from huge tanks ,really impressive ,well done to them for their achievements :tiphat:

tromeros

guys if you want the original cretan weed don't take it from chania or iraklion go to the vilages like nogia , sfakia , milopotamos ,vrises these places have the best cretan weed go buy from there..

Ganja baba

Veteran
some oof the worst smoke ive had was in crete , was 6 years ago , i went every where on the island, the only place i have been and found it hard to score weed and when i did i may as well have not bothered

Space Case

Veteran
I have found some really nice grown small-batch outdoor sinsemilla grown by some Greek Rastas/Hippies, but that was on the mainland. Out on the islands all I can ever find is the Albanian crap that goes around, various qualities. Sometimes is okay, sometimes its really bad and has little stones and pebbles on the bottom of the sack. Its more of a placebo high at that point, just to get by.

I'll be back out in the islands in a few months, good thing I already have a nice stash of Sour Diesel setting in storage in Greece!

Latest posts

Latest posts