What's new

Pakistan Yarkhun @ Mriko

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
Probably the first male? iit's the biggest in the lot! ;)
picture.php

Nono enjoy'
picture.php

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
So from the pictures looks like im about a week behind you Roms... When are you planning to flip em? Are you taking any clones before you flip?

I think I'm gonna veg these for a month or so and then move them to flower, not sure on the pot size, maybe 2 gals, maybe 3 gals, maybe 1, who knows ... Well c how much space I have left after the other ladies show sex!

Here are some Pakik Shots:

My favorite so far, P1, nice trifoliate, grows a bit slower than the others, which is normal from my experience for a trifoliate, but has nice and round leaves which I find it kinda cute!
picture.php

P2, also has the nice round leaves, its the slowest one, showing some kinda of deficiency, I think it will straighten out with time!
picture.php

P3, 2nd set of leaves has a double and a triple blade..
picture.php

P4, well no p4, I guess i was stoned when I labeled them lol

p5, no mutation on this one, just some overlapping fan blades which look cool
picture.php

p6, 2 set of single blade leafs, looks healthy and happy overall
picture.php

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
p7, a triple and a single blade leaf on the 2nd set, similar to p3
picture.php

Group shot:
picture.php

And here are the Pakik F2's next to the Pakistani Peshawar (Bodhi), Triple Pakistani in the making?!?! I guess so!! Also 2 Pakik x CN4 on the bottom left, and a few Orange Headstash (Karma) in the middle
picture.php

They alll looking happy overall! Lets hope things stay this way!

I transplanted most of the Pakik x CN to 1 gal pots and should flower them soon! They seem a bit ahead of the Pakik's but not by far!

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
Nice BW! :) Your light system a little far maybe but you will repot them of course!
Here i run perpetual 12/12 in definitive pot. (11/13 and 10/14 if necessary)

Yep Pakik IBL is young and mutant are still present, something also funny to grow but i'll clean that up for next generations even if i will keep few mutant to play with! ;)

Here's a Yarkhun bug that i had never seen before! Strange one!
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

And 2 males for now, luckily clean with no big bug!

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
hellz yeah man, they look great! the flowers on that last male look huge! or is just the angle of the pic that looks that way? they look like nice males! good stacking and beautiful colors! :)

mine are begging for a pot up, prolly in a few days, need to mix some soil first, but they all looking happy still, lets try to keep them that way and then 12/12 :)

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
:) sexy Double Pakiki with fan! Vibes Maha K'!

hellz yeah man, they look great! the flowers on that last male look huge! or is just the angle of the pic that looks that way? they look like nice males! good stacking and beautiful colors! :)
Yeah big balls Yarkhun comin that's a good point!

mine are begging for a pot up, prolly in a few days, need to mix some soil first, but they all looking happy still, lets try to keep them that way and then 12/12
Also happy and curious to compare your Peshawar near, cool see ya!

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
I like big balls and I can't deny... hahaha that sounded gay :D

anyways, today I potted up the pakik's to 1 gal grow bags, they are all looking great, they all had incredible healthy root system, nice and white and just starting to get root bound on their small square 9cm pots... was good timing for the repot with a nice dose of myco's to get the party rolling! Probably goinng to veg them for another week or two and them flipped em to the flower cab! Things are crowded in there right now, so waiting for some males to show their balls so they can be culled!

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
Very nice Roms! They looking happy, what is your plan? Open pollinate all stable to f3, or do a selection? That male looking like quite the stud... any smells coming off of them?

The discolored one (p2) starting to turn into a light green, not sure if deficiency or what... and the trifoliate (p1) is just lovely, has a very uniform and smooth shape to it, theres also one with the thick dark green fat indica (p7, & p6) kush look to it!

I guess the plan is to take some clones soon and flip em, prolly another week or 2!

Here some shots
P1
picture.php

picture.php

P2
picture.php

P3
picture.php

P5
picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts