What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

So...what's up today?

St. Phatty

I am looking for a younger chick who is hip. I'm coming up on 70 Jan 1. I got suckered in to this site IgetNaughty.com. It is all a come on and ripoff.

Even before you post anything, you will have young female exhibitionists sending you messages.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Happy Sunday. Snowing here. About 3" so far and coming down hard. Today is a good day to stay inside. I will be up-potting and feeding. Couldn't have worked out better. No cabin fever here....

Glad I don't have to mess with dating sites....been married since 1973 and plan on keeping it that way and hoping we both pass at the same moment. I want nothing to do with the single life.

My daughter is up at my cabin this weekend....probably gonna be a mess getting home. Ninety miles of snow packed roads. That isn't the problem though....ski traffic coming home after a weekend of skiing is. That can make a 2 hr trip last all day if you don't get ahead of it.....

Damn, still coming down hard.....probably gonna have to get the snowblower out....

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
fucking fall leaves, they look beautiful but they are a pain, you gather them all up spick and span and a week later everything is covered in leaves again ffs. :D gonna have to get the old leaf blower fixed or replaced..

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
fucking fall leaves, they look beautiful but they are a pain, you gather them all up spick and span and a week later everything is covered in leaves again ffs. :D gonna have to get the old leaf blower fixed or replaced..

I just mulch mow them....lots easier than raking and bagging....besides the leaf residue in good nutrients for the grass. Don't mulch mow the needles from evergreen trees to acidic it will kill the grass.

Damn, I'm busy...lots more to do than I thought....not up-potting today. Will have to wait until tomorrow for that. All my neighbors are sitting looking out the window. I am busier than a one legged man in an ass kicking contest.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
making another batch of bubble as we speak, need to clear my stashed trim. working on trim from 2016 lol.

Attachments

• IMG_0176.jpg
    IMG_0176.jpg
    170 KB · Views: 15

St. Phatty

Had a good morning doing tech. writing.

Then ran over a squirrel on the way to the store. Fortunately it was over quick, so I didn't have to deal with treating a badly wounded critter. Kicked it a few times to make sure she was dead. Picked her up and put her in the back of my truck, didn't want to leave my problem/ situation for other people to deal with.

Also can't stand to watch an animal get flattened every day for a month ... while crows pick at it.

Moved the corpse to the edge of the forest.

I'm curious if the mountain lion is hungry enough to eat a 2 pound squirrel. But not curious enough to sit out there at 2 AM in the morning.

EsterEssence

Veteran
Going to be another windy day, not sure what I'm going to do today, I see the elves didn't finish trimming the bin I have been working on, so I guess I'll have to do it. I heard that my friends house may have burned in the Malibu, so I am waiting to hear what happened. Please no fires around me...

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
Going to be another windy day, not sure what I'm going to do today, I see the elves didn't finish trimming the bin I have been working on, so I guess I'll have to do it. I heard that my friends house may have burned in the Malibu, so I am waiting to hear what happened. Please no fires around me...

i really feel for those poor people getting their houses burned down in Cali, it's getting hard core, seems every year now, there is at least 1 mass evacuation due to fire in Cali. i hope Payaso and Skip are ok. must be horribly frightening to know you could lose everything from 1 day to the next.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Late morning check in. I have been on snow mitigation duty. We got close to a foot of snow. Colorado dept of Transportation didn't do a thing to the roads yesterday. It was fine as the snow melted off the roads during the day. But......when the sun went down you could ice skate down them. Nobody could get up the hills as they turned into ice. Gridlock!!! Glad I didn't have to get out in it.

You are right guys....Cali is a mess. Every fricken year!!! Colo mountains are the same. Insurance companies won't provide homeowners insurance in many places anymore. I had to prove my cabin wasn't in the trees before they covered me. Took pics of the place and even showed them a fire hydrant which is luckily at the edge of my property.

Hardly any gardening to do today as I busted my ass yesterday. Will do some pruning on my Jackie O. She is a leafy girl. More dense than a Viet Nam jungle. Other than that.....nada.

Watching another round of snow that just moved in.....

gladysvjubb

Veteran
Okay. I bit. I bought Acapulco Gold seeds and Colombian Gold as well. Now I am eagerly awaiting their arrival. The reviews raved about the Acapulco Gold. One guy said do not even question it, just buy it! Old time high! I am doing really good on Tommy Chong's L A Amnesia. I'm trying to pop L A Amnesia x Top 44 male. Also dropped some White Widow I'll know what is happening in a couple of days. Still looking for a thirtysomething year old woman to play with. No luck.

buzzmobile

Veteran
I'm answering the summons for jury duty this morning. I'm #132 out of 150 called. I have been called several times before but I have never been selected to serve on a jury. Time to put on my Citizen hat.

:D

EsterEssence

Veteran
I had to get excused from jury duty with my neuropathy, restless legs I would be a giant distraction trying to sit in the jury box, i cant sit still. It is going to be another windy day, going to do more trimming and hope the power stays on and no fires in my area. First day back on my microdosing already have a smile on my face...

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Okay. I bit. I bought Acapulco Gold seeds and Colombian Gold as well. Now I am eagerly awaiting their arrival. The reviews raved about the Acapulco Gold. One guy said do not even question it, just buy it! Old time high! I am doing really good on Tommy Chong's L A Amnesia. I'm trying to pop L A Amnesia x Top 44 male. Also dropped some White Widow I'll know what is happening in a couple of days. Still looking for a thirtysomething year old woman to play with. No luck.

Good luck with those Acapulco Gold seeds. If they are original they are worth Gold...pun intended. Other that that it looks like you have a lot of good things going on my friend.....keep up the good work.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Howdy. Just finished working in the garden. Light day. Tomorrow I will be spending most of the day gardening. Not today. Gonna be a warm one so a nice walk is on the menu. Speaking of menu, tonight we are going out to dinner.

I have been notified and summoned to jury duty 3 times in my life. Once my number didn't come up and didn't have to go in. The other two times I went and sat there but was released after a couple of hours. Lucky I guess.

With that said.....In the profession I was in my company was involved in some kind of legal activity on an ongoing basis. I have been to court more times than I can count. Most all were frivolous but still costly and time consuming.

Anybody can sue anybody at any time for any reason. One thing I learned over the years....nobody wins except for the Attorneys.

Hope all have a good day....I plan to....

buzzmobile

Veteran
I have been notified and summoned to jury duty 3 times in my life. Once my number didn't come up and didn't have to go in. The other two times I went and sat there but was released after a couple of hours. Lucky I guess.
I think this was my fourth time being summoned. Yesterday there were two cases for jury selection. 150 were summoned but I'd say less than half showed up. First jury selection was a 'pick and go' which meant the jury selected in the morning would hear the case that afternoon. It was a DUI case. I was not selected for the first jury. Second case was an assault and 20grams of Cannabis was involved.

Once the first jury was seated the judge announced the second case was no longer on the docket. She dismissed the rest of us. I have 4 more years in the jury pool before I'm exempted at age 70. It's a small county. I expect one more time.

Today I will shop for some birthday presents for my lovely bride.

EsterEssence

Veteran
I got the best sleep I have had in awhile gonna do a little trimming, and pick up my granddaughter from school and take her home. Not much going on today...

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Morning all. Thinking I will start giving away oz's to get peeps to stop by......not!!!

I have had two easy days but not today. Brewing beneficial tea and should be done cooking by 10 this morning. All ladies are gonna get a good drench. Will also be taking cuts from the entire garden. Need to walk the dog at some point today as well.

@ buzz.....wondering what they do today when a marijuana case is tried. When the jury is being seated to they ask if you smoke marijuana? Cause I wouldn't convict anybody in a marijuana case if they lit up on the stand.....

Ester has a good excuse to get dismissed. Wondering if you need a doctors excuse for something like restless leg syndrome... Trying to figure out what kind of debilitating aliment I have......

Coyote is out back....looking like I need to give him a reminder not to come around....

buzzmobile

Veteran
@ buzz.....wondering what they do today when a marijuana case is tried. When the jury is being seated to they ask if you smoke marijuana? Cause I wouldn't convict anybody in a marijuana case if they lit up on the stand.....

I wondered the same thoughts, @Putembk. I'm thinking this old long haired hippy guy would not have made the cut, but I was interested to find out.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Morning.....trimming currently and dentist appointment later. Stick a fork in today.

Latest posts

Latest posts