What's new

Info on The Real Seed Company?

aliceklar

I.ordered 5.Murre.and received 12 johaar and 12 kumaoni for free...kwikseeds.rocks

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I got the Johaar freebies also.. very cool :smokey:
[/FONT]

Not something I would have got normally, but interested to see how they turn out...

Im'One

I was expecting the johaar but had seen they were giving away.kumaoni.after i placed my order and was stoked to get those!

Ponderosa

Himalayan Sativa

Himalayan Sativa

Looks like a male.
picture.php

Angus would you include the manipuri into the “fierce intensity” category like the Thai and Laos varieties ? Or would it be similar in effect to the more expanding and calm/possitivity awareness of nepalese charas plant and ganjah cultivar like kerala?

Ponderosa

I've had them on 12/12 from seed. They're around 3 weeks old. Only the males have started to flower. All I want to do is collect pollen and make seeds.

Ponderosa

I was worried about the sativa stretch because I've seen pictures of 20ft Himalayans. Under 12/12 lighting from seed, they've started flowering very quickly, the tallest one is about 8".

aliceklar

I was worried about the sativa stretch because I've seen pictures of 20ft Himalayans. Under 12/12 lighting from seed, they've started flowering very quickly, the tallest one is about 8".

This is a worry for me too in a flowering area that is less than 6' tall... I've just started some Johaar and Highland Thai this weekend, but was planning to keep the plants grown from seed as bonsai clone parents, in tiny pots, and regularly pruned - and then do my actual flowering from clones, which should be shorter. Wondering also about getting some trellis and training them horizontally. Its a challenge!

Interested to see how you get on with your immediate 12/12... Good luck!

aliceklar

Highland Thai

Highland Thai

Germinated 3 seeds of Highland Thai at the weekend (wet paper towel in a plastic box, c. 23-26C). All three sprouted within 4 days, are now in a compost/perlite mix in small pots under some low-grade LEDs.

Off to a good start! :plant grow:

ngakpa

Veteran
Angus would you include the manipuri into the “fierce intensity” category like the Thai and Laos varieties ? Or would it be similar in effect to the more expanding and calm/possitivity awareness of nepalese charas plant and ganjah cultivar like kerala?

hi - depends if you find a really strong plant or not

the strongest batch of Manipuri ganja I have smoked was mindfuck strong

a more typical plant has a heady active longlasting high

but it's worth remembering that - even though there are no doubt objective causes for the different types of high - the subjective effects of cannabis are still... well... subjective

hi - depends if you find a really strong plant or not

the strongest batch of Manipuri ganja I have smoked was mindfuck strong

a more typical plant has a heady active longlasting high

but it's worth remembering that - even though there are no doubt objective causes for the different types of high - the subjective effects of cannabis are still... well... subjective
Thanks a lot.

chilliwilli

Waterboy
hi angus, do you have an update on the pedigree of the balkhi?

also hope the mango thai will be available in feb or march

thx chilli

ngakpa

Veteran
hi angus, do you have an update on the pedigree of the balkhi?

also hope the mango thai will be available in feb or march

thx chilli

I will find out from the farmer, who's an old man who lives out on the outskits of Balkh, near an old fort

It's very unlikely his crop has been affected by modern hybrids

But it's also highly unusual for a pure landrace hashplant to be so strong as some of the plants growers in the West have found

Yes, the Mango Thai and another first-class Isan-Lao strain should be back before April

chilliwilli

Waterboy
I will find out from the farmer, who's an old man who lives out on the outskits of Balkh, near an old fort

It's very unlikely his crop has been affected by modern hybrids

But it's also highly unusual for a pure landrace hashplant to be so strong as some of the plants growers in the West have found

Yes, the Mango Thai and another first-class Isan-Lao strain should be back before April

Thx for the info.

Maybe that old folk did some good selection work.

Last edited:
Having the opportunity to get a touch of all these varieties around the cannabis route is just amazing. The philosophy of this bank really stand out of the rest, not only because of the generosity and quality but because of the honesty.

Your lebanese Angus ( well lebanese from bekaa),grown in a southern mediterranean climate, has been... simply great. One realizes the non sense of the crossingxcrossing everything...