What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Chronic @ 3 weeks bloom & some clone only Eugene shit.

sirharrynuggz

CaptainJack said:
btw your kali mist is the new version, a reworked kali mist meow i want the old one :( any ideas on where to find original packs of kali mist anyone?

I have heard this, unfortunately not until after I ordered. It should still be pretty good tho'. At least I hope so.

natefrog

whassup webfoots!..............that miller looks very unique...like possibly heirloom indica from humboldt.........cant really tell......but that bitch is chunky and wide leafed........awesome.......perhaps someday i will have my way with her.........i'm just a few hops away........way to rep the hood guys........nf

G

Both look healthy and well grown Sir Harry. I've never grew either but will wait for you opinions. You say the Miller is the best smoke you ever had?

sirharrynuggz

natefrog said:
whassup webfoots!..............that miller looks very unique...like possibly heirloom indica from humboldt.........cant really tell......but that bitch is chunky and wide leafed........awesome.......perhaps someday i will have my way with her.........i'm just a few hops away........way to rep the hood guys........nf

Thanks, nate. I know the dude brought this clone up to Eugene from NorCal several years ago, so you could be right about that.

And SmokeyPufmaster. Yes this is, BY FAR, in my 16 years smokin and 6 years (on and off) growing, THE BEST SMOKE I've EVER had.

Thanks guys, I have spread this stuff around Oregon quite a bit. But would love to be able to meet some ICmaggers one day. I would love to go to the Cup, but would want to bring my own herb to share, this is my dilemma. I would like to get a clone to BOG or REZ, I am VERY confident in this variety and would like to see some kind of breeding project done with it, as it is clone-only.

Last edited: