Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Growing in Coco Coir > Join Absolem in Wonderland

Thread Title Search
Join Absolem in Wonderland Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-07-2017, 11:59 PM #11
HqFarms

HqFarms is a jewel in the roughHqFarms is a jewel in the roughHqFarms is a jewel in the roughHqFarms is a jewel in the roughHqFarms is a jewel in the roughHqFarms is a jewel in the rough
How long do you veg?
HqFarms is offline Quote

Old 06-08-2017, 12:04 AM #12
Absolem

Absolem is a name known to allAbsolem is a name known to allAbsolem is a name known to allAbsolem is a name known to allAbsolem is a name known to allAbsolem is a name known to allAbsolem is a name known to allAbsolem is a name known to allAbsolem is a name known to allAbsolem is a name known to allAbsolem is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by HqFarms View Post
How long do you veg?
8-9 weeks from the day the clones get roots.
Absolem is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-18-2017, 05:25 AM #13
Absolem

Absolem is a name known to allAbsolem is a name known to allAbsolem is a name known to allAbsolem is a name known to allAbsolem is a name known to allAbsolem is a name known to allAbsolem is a name known to allAbsolem is a name known to allAbsolem is a name known to allAbsolem is a name known to allAbsolem is a name known to all
Here's some pics of the veg room plants. They are 34 days from clone and in 1/2 gallon grow bags. I transplant them around day 14 after cloning. The first week I water every couple days then they get watered once a day or more depending on root growth.

Cookies Kush, Super Lemon OG, and Grapefruit Sour Diesel

Starkiller, 3rd Coast Sour Diesel, and Purple Kush

Purple Kush

Last edited by Absolem; 06-18-2017 at 06:06 AM..
Absolem is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-18-2017, 05:28 AM #14
Absolem

Cookies Kush and Super Lemon OG

The near future.

Last edited by Absolem; 06-18-2017 at 05:47 AM..
Absolem is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-18-2017, 06:31 AM #15
Gry
One Nation Underground

Gry has a reputation beyond reputeGry has a reputation beyond reputeGry has a reputation beyond reputeGry has a reputation beyond reputeGry has a reputation beyond reputeGry has a reputation beyond reputeGry has a reputation beyond reputeGry has a reputation beyond reputeGry has a reputation beyond reputeGry has a reputation beyond reputeGry has a reputation beyond repute
Wonderland is looking good.

Old 06-30-2017, 11:33 PM #16
plumbum

plumbum has a spectacular aura aboutplumbum has a spectacular aura aboutplumbum has a spectacular aura about
Beautiful looking plants Absolem. I am very curious to know what nutrients do you use?
by the way, i've used these plastic pots ones, then tried smart pots and never looked back. root formation and speed of vegetative growth is dramatically improved.
plumbum is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-01-2017, 01:29 AM #17
Absolem

Quote:
Originally Posted by plumbum View Post
Beautiful looking plants Absolem. I am very curious to know what nutrients do you use?
by the way, i've used these plastic pots ones, then tried smart pots and never looked back. root formation and speed of vegetative growth is dramatically improved.

I buy salts from Yara and Hafia and mix them into stock solutions then feed at x mls/gallon.

The 3 five gallon buckets on the left are calcium nitrate. The top middle bucket is magnesium nitrate and the two below it are magnesium sulfate. The five gallon bucket on the right is mono potassium phosphate.

These buckets are my potassium nitrate, agsil 16, potassium sulfate and iron.

I take those and mix them into these stock solutions to feed the plants.

The gallon of stock solution A will do between 237-316 gallons of stock tank solution. The stock solution B will get me between 190-237 gallons of stock tank solution. Each one of the Stock Solutions costs about $1.50 in salts to make. Each gallon of stock tank solution costs me .01477 cents per gallon. I can fill my 60 gallon stock tanks for .88 cents each. Each one will last a week.
Absolem is offline Quote

7 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-01-2017, 01:34 AM #18
Absolem

Some picture updates of the veg room and flower rooms. Veg plants are 47 days from clone and the flowering plants are 47 days into 12/12.

Cookies Kush

Starkiller

Veg room
Absolem is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-01-2017, 09:10 PM #19
plumbum

plumbum has a spectacular aura aboutplumbum has a spectacular aura aboutplumbum has a spectacular aura about
super impressive Absolem. undoubtedly, by mixing raw salts you have complete control of your nutrient profile. i am about to start doing it myself, but worried about steep learning curve.

how long did it take you to dial it up?

i have few questions if you don't mind. what do you do about your micros? are you mixing from individual chelates? or are you using premixed sulfate mix?

and what is the source of your water? are you dialing nutrient profile based on the elements present in your source water?
plumbum is offline Quote

Old 07-12-2017, 05:47 PM #20
Mikell
Dipshit Know-Nothing

Mikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond repute
Very much liked reading this.

Peat part's a bit dodgy to me but damn, a buck a reservoir.
Mikell is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.