What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Student abandoned in DEA holding cell drank own urine to survive

mowood3479

Veteran
he probably paid out his lawyer about a mil... taxes a mil (although maybe u get a reprieve if its a settlement from the fed gov? but prob not).. im guessing he keeps a little under 2 mil...

cant say that id do it... def wouldnt have eaten the meth...

C

Carlos Danger

Oh yeah he claimed he found meth in the cell and ate it. So weird

I just looked it up. Up to 1996 pretty much all personal settlements were tax free. After 1996 only physical harm or injury counts - so this kid has his tax free settlement after that hospital trip.

wwoww

I got indicted and was flown coast to coast and denied bond because of flight risk and danger to the community. I was a non violent offender with no prior arrests. These guys can do what ever they want. They will purposely torture you. We call it diesel therapy in the feds.