What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

How are hemp, med and rec coexisting?

Mick

Veteran
I'm wondering how the med and rec growers coexist with hemp farmers in the USA. Must be a ton of hemp pollen floating around.

I think that's the goal. Eliminate natural pot. Then they will say organic is not safe indoor because of bacteria levels. Then it's all Marlborough e-cigs from there on out. Maybe pasteurized homogenized irradiated bullshit cancer sticks too. Same reason alcohol was prohibited, give the corporations time to get a strategy together and take over the market with legal pull.

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Med & Rec coexist just fine...

Ignorant hemp farmers are fucking up med/rec growers crops in a few places.

BOMBAYCAT

Veteran
This is a rec/med state. The hemp farms are called "experimental" and need to register with the state. I had a slight hermi in my outside crop this year with a few immature green seeds. Turns out there is a hemp farm down wind about 2 miles. I also have a big motion activated security light out there that the damn stray cats triggered a couple times. So anyway I don't know what caused the hermi. I figure I will turn off the light next summer and see what happens. The seeds should be stable though.