What's new

Aussie/Kiwi Outdoor Season 2007-2008

rexamus616

Veteran
Dobo i'd say your plantsinthe ground aren't shooting st the nodes because they only get light from above, since (i imagine) they're in the bush. The one in the pot might be say closer to home in full sun, some of which comes in at the sides....

So what i'm thinking is: your potted plant gets enough light all round, therefore doesn't stretch to the light, like the others, and stays fat and squat and HEALTHY. The others may look tall, but they're stretching....

I RECKON,anyway.... not full certain, just seems like the above to me.

Some of them looklike they're gunna be chunky indicas too.. The one that has uneven fingers on the right hand sideof the picture #5. Sortof right side anyway....mid right orsomeshit. Fat chunk plant.

And you're growin along nicely there Smurf! Keep it the **** up, you demon. Good Luck!!

And the same to you all!! best of luck, growhard!

G

guest123

Smurf said:
Hey Dobo, if I've learnt one thing its not to count any chooks before they hatch, especially when you take all the variables into account,,, you know - possible males, maybe hermies, bad weather, etc, etc, but the one I hate the most are those arsehole rippers!,,, which hasn't happened in a while now (touch wood) but I try not to under estimate the next persons greed... :fsu:

that said, I'm still optimistic about the end results :canabis:

good advice smurf ,, i never rely on the crop until its in , dried , and gone , then u can sit back and enjoy ...

some of my plants have revegged like yours smurf , nothin u can do with those sativery ladies really ,,, gonna be some pretty big plants ..
but i have a lot of faster sativas and indicas aswell that are continuing to bud as expected ,, should keep me going until the sallys begin to come in ...
heres a few snaps from november , though things are quite different there now ...

G

Hi evryone, great thread going on here! Lovely patch as usual Wally!!

Skunk already finished

Calizahr 3 weeks flowering, some phenos of this are performing AAA+!

Little Calizahr Popcorn Bud, already starting to go frosty.

EDIT- Sorry for the crappy pics!

Last edited:

dobo

damn! Looks awesome guys! Rex,I think you could be right with the stretch thing, the patch gets plenty of sunlight however there was some scrub that was around the plants which would have been shading the plants thus making them stretch, now that they are above the scrub the side nodes are starting to develop nicely!

Where abouts in Aussie are you guys to be harvesting already!! Rk how about a smoke report on that sweet looking skunk!

Last edited:
G

IOG, Man I love that Ducksfoot leaf! I would love to give it a run but would like to be able to spend a bit of time with it when I do.
Dobo, indoor/outdoor is how I like to get there any time of year.........skunk high is really beautiful, cerebral so to speak and always puts a smile on my face in the morning (indica pheno of the pure) doesnt have the punch to satisfy at the end of the day though......take care and good to see everyone doin' so well! Bring on the equinox Dec 22 woohoo!!

dobo

Let the flowering begin!

Random deformed leaf, anyone come across this problem before? looks like its dried up but there no visible damage...

Last edited:

Smurf

stoke this joint
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice healthy plants every where, awesome!,, looks like every one is having fun in the garden,,, good luck fellas!

Hey rex, how they hangin mate, long time no hear, hope things are ok in your neck of the woods!

wally are you still using burlap?,, can't tell from those picks,,,, I've been meaning to ask - is it a bit too late to germ some ducksfoot? admittedly I'm probably pushing my luck,,, just like rk_187 said, I'd like to spend some time with them) I've had good results with some of the smaller cultivars this season and I'd like to give em a go. I expect we'll have another one of those extended summers. What with all this extreme weather we're getting who knows?

hope everyone here has a safe & peaceful xmas day.
smurf

couple months ago.......

last month......

G

guest123

Smurf said:
Nice healthy plants every where, awesome!,, looks like every one is having fun in the garden,,, good luck fellas!

Hey rex, how they hangin mate, long time no hear, hope things are ok in your neck of the woods!

wally are you still using burlap?,, can't tell from those picks,,,, I've been meaning to ask - is it a bit too late to germ some ducksfoot? admittedly I'm probably pushing my luck,,, just like rk_187 said, I'd like to spend some time with them) I've had good results with some of the smaller cultivars this season and I'd like to give em a go. I expect we'll have another one of those extended summers. What with all this extreme weather we're getting who knows?

hope everyone here has a safe & peaceful xmas day.
smurf

couple months ago.......

last month......

hey smurf , some nice looking buds for the time of year ...
no its not too late to put in the ducks , they will grow very fast this time of year ,, u will still get good sized plants ..
yes still using the burlap ,, really cuts down weeds and keeps in the moisture in the dry times like now .. u can see it in these latest shots ..
happy holidays guys ..

gorilla grow

hey wal any of those shark x that are nugging up ?? i have some shark x widow skunk that look identical to them they smell lemon

G

guest123

gorilla grow said:
hey wal any of those shark x that are nugging up ?? i have some shark x widow skunk that look identical to them they smell lemon

no shark crosses that i know of out there gorilla grow ,, theres some ak 47 that i know of , and i put in a mixed bag of indoor outdoor seeds i got from gypsy ..
i can identify a couple of the plants that have come out of that ,, particularly the early oaxacan , ive grown it before ,, weird stuff and very early flowering , some nice nuggets are coming out of it also ,, looks like they are full of seeds , but is just they way they seem to grow ...
theres also some c99 x haze x ? , and some ducksfoot aswell ...
we are trying out some tropical sativa stock aswell from 2 sources , one we have grown before successfully , the other we are really interested in seeing how it goes , the seeds come from a reliable grower whose stuff is always impressive ..
hoping to get some of that nice sweet fat sticky sativa around march/april ...

dobo

Hows everyones plants doing? My sativa bush thats in the pot has just started to get into flowering mode with lots of new calyxes appearing. Plants that are in the ground are getting big, I think some of them will hit 8-10 feet once they are finished! Luckily they are well hidden so not to concerned about the height they reach. Looks like most of my plants are a sativa dominant plant so it's going to be a long hard harvest! some are already starting to smell and they are still in veg! (white widow x) Can't wait to try some out :)

I.O.G

some have started im thinkin all are on the stretch pahse now but some still look like they are vegin

I.O.G

dobo

Any updates guys? Plants going well for me, sativa's have all started flowering now, indica's seem to still be in veg and getting big! think the plants will reach 6 foot,already at about 5 ft now! I'm going to try earth juice this year and see how the buds turn out..I'm praying they will be dense and not airy...hope they getting enough sunlight!