What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Black Domina from Sensi Seeds

K

kokua

jojaji...it is hard to say really, they are both very potent. It's like asking which of your children is your favorite. They are both good in their own unique way. Both are keepers.

Haps...I am not sure how this girl would fare against pain and chemo. This is a pretty numbing indica so I can immagine it would do good with the pain crowd. I myself smoke for some pretty severe anxiety, the domina takes care of that with just a couple tokes. I am reserved to toking this girl at night, she is so deabilitating that she will make your life miserable if you try to sneek a toke during the day.

Thanks for all the kind comments. :) This girl is definately a winner :yes:

G

i have never seen leaves as large and wide as black d... unforunately all 3 beans were males...

turbo14

Veteran
Great pics, and very good report. The Domina is for sure one of my favorite indicas no doubt. I think everyone should give it a whirl. :joint:

Turbo

Germanator

The high sounds a lot like my Master Kush. Your nugs look nothing like the BD I sampled last trip to Holland...and that is a very good thing. Respect.

Germ

G

nice pics,and report kokua.
i grew out a pac of the BD several years ago.very impressive plant.
deep narcotic high.formed tight colas,easy to grow.
thinking about getting another along with there northern lights and cross em.

stay safe

-VT-

Voluptuous Trichomes
Veteran
This one's been on my list for a minute....never smoked Black Domina before.....

excellent report, and lovely pics :)

bartender187

Bakin in da Sun
Veteran
now thats what im talking about, some true BD, couch lock what the fuck did i smoke shit. nice report.

Last edited:

Capt. Crip

Strain Seeker/Mirage Reading Master
Veteran
Very very very nice...Will certainly be in my garden soon.............

Take care and thanks for the report.................CC

G

wow, fa-nominal pictures mate, what kinda cam if you don't mind telling.. looks soo pretty. great smoke report, I'm a big fan of paradise seeds products. i prefer upbeat smokes though like rox. take care :lurk: :lurk:

K

kokua

hey natoffski :) how are ya :wave: I use an olypus cam...Im not sure of the exact model, but it cost me less than $200 over two years ago. :) It doesn't take an expensive cam to take nice pics. A tripod and good lighting are just as important :yes:

I've got a couple packs of the rox i was thinking about popping a few...I've got a real winner sensi star...she needs a sister lol How was the taste...I know in the literature it says that it has a strawberry mint taste...that true for you? Take care, and thanks again for the kudos :)

razer

Hey kokua never talked before how's it goin

Are u goin to make some Rheingold

Very nice lookin girls

Stay safe :joint:

K

kokua

razer...nice to meet you :joint: Glad you could stop in. Nope no Rheingold in my future. Both of these girls came from selected mothers, so there are no males around. I like both sensi star and domina...I don't know if you could improve on either one by crossing with the other. Who knows... :)

razer

oh sorry i didn't know ur sensi star was a clone too my bad

don't know were i got that idea from heh

nice meeting u too :joint:

glock23

one in the chamber
Veteran
It's been on my list for years too. Unfortunately, I bet it would mold like hell if I tried to do it outdoors...

Latest posts

Latest posts