What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Seeds in Oz

BENJI

Between the Devil and the deep blue sea...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Mr Stinkfist as long as they get the correct amount of money weather it be a money order or cash then you will have no problems i have sent australian currency before no problems same with money orders how much clearer do you want it honestly you have been told, send a money order if your worried about cash that way there if anything HAPPENS to your money order you can always get your money back from the post office..

Ps if you have asked this question in another forum were you were directed in the first place then wait for an answer from there, your questions are better asked there...

how much clearer do you want it

Crystal clear!

If it was then I doubt cornflake and others would have had the issues that they did.

Call me crazy, annoying, whatever but I don't like the idea of sending LARGE sums of money overseas when the girls at my local Australia post office tell me that there's no way they can cash it over there (but they're not 100% sure). I'm starting to wonder if they know what they're on about but surely you can understand that this would be doing my head in?

I'm guessing there is a way they can deposit it into their bank account somehow that the girls aren't aware of but I want to be SURE, I don't think I'm asking to much for the someone from Seedbay to type a sentence telling me that they accept Australia post money orders in Australian dollars.

"if anything HAPPENS to your money order you can always get your money back from the post office.."

Only if I have BOTH parts of the money order according to the people at my local post office.

BENJI

Between the Devil and the deep blue sea...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Crystal clear!

If it was then I doubt cornflake and others would have had the issues that they did.

Call me crazy, annoying, whatever but I don't like the idea of sending LARGE sums of money overseas when the girls at my local Australia post office tell me that there's no way they can cash it over there (but they're not 100% sure). I'm starting to wonder if they know what they're on about but surely you can understand that this would be doing my head in?

I'm guessing there is a way they can deposit it into their bank account somehow that the girls aren't aware of but I want to be SURE, I don't think I'm asking to much for the someone from Seedbay to type a sentence telling me that they accept Australia post money orders in Australian dollars.

"if anything HAPPENS to your money order you can always get your money back from the post office.."

Only if I have BOTH parts of the money order according to the people at my local post office.

I understand were you are coming from now i had the same PROBLEM with the people at the post office dont listen to a word they say just fill the money order out send it away and wait for your beans how hard is that and weather its a small amount or large it doesnt matter seeing as its a money order you can always get your money back and you dont need BOTH parts sounds like the "GIRLS" at your post office talk to much and dont have a clue try a different post office as a matter of fact aus post still do international money orders check here...

http://www.auspost.com.au/BCP/0,1467,CH4613%7EMO19,00.html

happyherb

no wuckin furries!
Veteran
lol sounds like the post office i used to go to lol....they told me the person i send a MO to in the UK would have to pay something like $30 to cash it...and they told me NOOOO it had to be converted to US $ when i had already explained to them "YESSSS ive done that myself" ...and there was something else they said that was stupid....thats why i always ended up just sending cash...

think your right benji....just ask for what you want and tell them nothing....they can be pretty thick...(nothing to do with a seedbay payment...but...)...just the other day i explained in detail what i expected from a post service...and later found..."no you have to pay extra for confirmation"...grrrr thats why i was sending something registered post...to get the bloody confirmation lol.....fools...HH. =]-~

G

Guest50138

Hey Mr Stinkfist ,instead of sending Large amounts of money of ,why don't
you try picking up a cheap pack of seeds and see for your self how easy it can be, nirvana jock horror cost you less that $40 dellivered,paradise seeds $80
or some of the sensi skunk range aint bad for the money.you dont have to spend large $ to get somthing easy to grow and good quality,most of it comes from how well you grow your plants and cure them aswell, oh and freebies aswell for that money carnt go wrong :)

shroomyshroom

Doing what we do because we are who we are
Veteran
Hey Mr Stinkfist ,instead of sending Large amounts of money of ,why don't
you try picking up a cheap pack of seeds and see for your self how easy it can be, nirvana jock horror cost you less that $40 dellivered,paradise seeds $80
or some of the sensi skunk range aint bad for the money.you dont have to spend large $ to get somthing easy to grow and good quality,most of it comes from how well you grow your plants and cure them aswell, oh and freebies aswell for that money carnt go wrong :)

:yeahthats

some of the best advise i have seen in the aussie section in a long time...

cant go wrong with the cheapys :2cents:

Latest posts

Latest posts