What's new

A tribute to SouthernCross/Aussie Indoor

BudgetBud

Passenger said:
Hahaha, When did people who grow and smoke weed ever give a shit about being cool? It's anti-social and majority of teens think its dangerous? I must be living in another Australia because 9/10 People I meet smoke pot, Most people also do Pills, Mushies, Acid, Speed and in some cases smack and Ice. Personally thats up to them I don't touch hard drugs only Mushies and Pot and Acid when I can get it.

Amen

lovin ya grow Aussie, keep it up!

BudgetBud

Where's everyone at?
I've got 2 tri's, 1 norm from seed going now(bush i think,1 of the trifolates is more indica looking), about 3-4 weeks in. Also got my first clone going with roots, mum has more stretch than a male sativa i had but has indica stucture, i really like her.
It's not much just trying to gather genetics till i can afford to get serious.
Let's see some updates.

budmania

hey hows it going

hey hows it going

hey maan and woooomaaans i am new to all this and this is my virgin post woooooooohoooi am going to post some pics of my digs and see what yas think in the fourth week of veg and aint a lot happenin,i havent done this for ten years so its like learning all over again, the plants you see are grown from seed and unknown origin and maybe someone might recognise the strain,they seem to be very indica based but **** knows what strain it is.Anyhows i am using clay balls and budrite grow at the moment and a ph of about 6 to 6.5 and 18 hrs of hps with 400watts but soon to get one more 400watts of sun.A little frustated with the growth rate as they seem to be very slow.Oh and i am in melb and wanting to establish good comms with fellow cupboard demons. :wave: :headbange :fsu: Be patient while i work this forum out as i am working out how to post photos :puppydoge

budmania

Yeah well i am going to post this stuff and talk to myself :cuss: today i sent money to Planet skunk and now am waiting for the beans :headbange hope they come through and have got them going to a safe addy,the only thing that worries me is that i have gotten mail from canada before and it has been opened by customs i think that this is because of all the terrorism going on and i think that it is going to be harder to get beans into Australia now :badday: :cuss: Anyway can anyone give me feedback on planetskunk and do they deliver? :chin: I have really gotten going now in the room and have added a 600watt HPs to the mix with a total of 1000 watts pumping now!!!Not much considering some of the digs you guys are doing but for me it is ample :bow: :dance: I have got some good plants happening and am about to get the cloning happening now :headbange Anyhow at the moment i am unable to post pics for some reason maybe some seniors can explain,over and out :headbange :bow: :bow: :bongsmi:

budmania

:fsu: here are some more pics with the new 600 watt HPS in full tilt :headbange and with the ph all where it is supposed to be and i have got a handle on this grow now :jump: :laughing: it is coming along now quite well and i think that i am going to yield some great ganga :biglaugh: :dance: :bongsmi: :bat: so here goes :headbange :headbange

budmania

these plants are five weeks old and are still on grow 18 hrs a day they are of unknown origin and is a suck and see operation :cuss: they were slow to take off due to bad ph but got that rectified and a also 600 watts of HPS added to the already 400 watts there and now we are in heavy veg mode and just waiting to let them get big enough and will let them switch to 12 hours, its been a while between grows about 12 years so it is like learning all over again :laughing: lol :jump: but i think they are heavily indica based but have been crossed with sativa cause i have two distinct phenotypes.So here goes and will post more pics along the way. :redface: :rasta:

Smurf

stoke this joint
ICMag Donor
Veteran
In a way I suppose its like riding a push bike,,,,, just dust off the webs & go for a spin :laughing: ,, btw nice and healthy plants too ,,,,, happy gardening budmania.

smurf

Smurf

stoke this joint
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks fellas,,,,

yeah she's one of my favorites too,,, as for for her size, she's not much taller than me LOL,, just over a foot, probably cause I started her in winter, I think early July. Can't really expect too much from her after all those frosty nights etc. Stinky little thing tho, wait till you see her sisters that I started not long ago,,, with some warmer weather I hope to grow them to about 3 or 4 ft. who knows? ... we'll see how they go, fingers crossed.

smurf :wave:

budmania

here are some pics of my grow ,we are 7 days into 12/12 and have buds showing.As you can see some have turned out as sativas and some have turned out as more indica a real mixed bag.I have taken clones of the indica type and see how we go.I am hoping that this is going to produce some great pot. :joint: :fsu: :headbange :headbange :headbange :headbange

High Country

Give me a Kenworth truck, an 18 speed box and I'll
Veteran
Good read, even 3 years since last post. Hope all involved are safe and well.

Latest posts

Latest posts