What's new

Chaco's ECSD/Nev's Hz..

OG.Gotti

Veteran
Figured I'd start a thread for these.. I've been dying to grow these seeds out for a long time.. I am hoping for some really nice phenos.. Maybe an improved Sour, if possible.. I'm veggin these under T5 set up for now.. I'm hoping for 6-8 females and gonna flower them around a vert 1k.. I just moved and in the process of building my rooms.. This will be my first grow using vert lighting.. I plan on having 1 room with 2 vert 1k's and a dr150 with a vert 600.. I'll be using 5g smart pots with 50/50 FFOF/Canna coco.. Well looking forward to some tasty herb.. These were germed on 3/9 100% germ.. Here we go...

OG.Gotti

Veteran
Here we are cruzin along.. I can't wait til next week when I can get these babies under the 1k...

OG.Gotti

Veteran
Starting to take off.. All are looking nice an healthy.. Hoping for at least 8 females.. Not sure how long I will veg for.. I don't want these to get out of hand.. I do plan on bushing them out.. End of this week I'm gonna transplant to 5" sq pots.. Here they are so far..

H

Homer J Pimpin

Very cool to see someone runnin' some of CHACO'S work.....Man what a combo too ecsd x nevil's........that's blast off weed right there taggin' up and good luck ............

Corpsey

pollen dabber
ICMag Donor
Veteran
very cool, gonna keep an eye on this thread.

Im just about to drop 10 of these into soil today.

OG.Gotti

Veteran
I have high hopes for this cross.. If SSSDH is such a killer hybrid I can only imagine what this will produce.. I'm hoping to find the next elite.. And I got the seeds to look through.. Well over a 100 beans left..

OG.Gotti

Veteran
Here's a ittle update right before I transplant them... A few are already starting to stand out.. I just put them under the 1k hps today..

trichosaurus

*Stoned User*
Veteran
interested to see how this grow goes. got one female at 72 days... eagerly awaiting the smoke from her. Lemony-fuel goodness is in your future. :)

OG.Gotti

Veteran
These lovely little plants are begining to reek... Some more than others with varing scents.. These 2 are the stinkiest.. Words that come to mind are sour, lemon, zest.. The sour lemonhead smell is very pronounced.. I can't wait to see these babies finish... Will prolly veg another 2 wks, take cuts, and flower..