What's new

Preferred method of consuming Marijuana

JustBlazed

I want to know people's preference when it comes to consuming MJ. This can mean smoking blunts, joints, pipes, water pipes, gravity bong, vaporizing, eating, etc.. Also if you could give a reason to why you like this method the best, please do so.

I have to say I used to prefer smoking fat blunts but the problem now is my money is low and I'm trying to get back into shape so I use a bubbler or a bong. I feel smoking blunts is really harsh on my lungs and when I use a pipe I get way more out of my weed. Meaning what I used to put in 1 blunt to get me high is now 1/2 of what I need in my bubbler to get the job done.

mr noodles

joints and butter

bong and pipe + lighter seems bad for me ,in fact it make me asthma and spit bag flegm shit colored that scared the shit out of me .the lighter is the culprit too much co2 for my organism

but joint go perfect and i have no problem at all.

eating is also a part of my regime because i use for medicinal reason .

Dr.Dank

Cannabis 101
Veteran
Volcano but my mom seems to love the joints alot more i think is because she been smoking and growing for over 40 yrs

GeorgeSmiley

Remembers
Veteran
Right now glass bong. The iolite is so so fresh though..... I really liked it when I tried my friends, gonna buy it.

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
Bong hits for the win...nothing like a nice bong hit.

runner up is a blunt but only if it has sour, kush, or chem in it.

*stitch*

old school

old school

for me the most intense smoke is making a pure mj joint, like in jamaica and south america, without filter...:smokeit:

Latest posts

Latest posts