What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cheese (uk elite clone!)

UK Cheese is a great clone and BC's Cheese is the REAL UK CHEESE.

Dropped this cut due to its problems with bugs, erratic branching, and lack of any real super unique qualities other than taste and in that department there are better even then so off she went...

Also as a side note cheese loves to be tied down as much as possible its vigor is also off the hook

im looking forward to your Skunk#1/DC BeanCounter, there will be a high % of EXTREMELY awesome plants in that F1 hybrid!!! A TRUE SuperSkunk!!! And maybe with some purple phenotypes!!!

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi all

The 'unknown clone/eek-a-mouse' that we believed was Cheese was infact a cross called Kachina (Cheese x Trainwreck)... :canabis:

Sorry for spreading any false info. or misleading anyone to think otherwise :wink:

Our mistake :crazy:

peace all
DocLeaf :joint:

Last edited:

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
kachina gives some very nice plants :yes:

...someplace else found it tricky to clone,, but good to bloom.

kachina bubble a la lga

kudos the breeder :canabis:

peace dLeaf :joint:

edit* worked out the new photo layout, peace admin. :yes:

Last edited:
B

bonecarver_OG

i got one kachina flowering right now - actually i dont know it was called that untill now - i got them labelled as cheese x trainwreck only :D its going to be interesting to see how it gets in flowering.

peace

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
some plants were prone to produce seed under stress... (heat/mistreatment)

peace
dLeaf :joint:

Last edited:

Gangabiss

free your SELF
Veteran
The more I hear about this Cheese the more I salivate hehe :yummy:

None of the other growers around here have even heard of it never mind offered it for sale...who's guarding this stuff is what I'd like to know?

I heard Homegrown Fantasy coffeeshop had Cheese for sale but last time I went over to the 'dam they were sold out.

Where is all the bloody Cheese!? :confused:

Considering this is the only 'elite' clone we have, you'd think people would be growing a hell of a lot more of it.

G

Kachina is quite decent smoke quite uplifting but hermies ... I didnot keep her ....but pollinated the girl with my DoublePurpleDoja as I thought it was the Cheese UK clone too ... so I got KAchina Doja seeds :confused:

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Kachina s1 have been sent all over the globe,,, and the Exodus Cheese clone still does the rounds :wave:

B

bonecarver_OG

i got my kachinas from good ol Timbo - still have a a bunch left :D

jantrit

mo_herbz said:
anyone tried big buddha cheese? the clone x'd with afghani then backx'd several times to the clone i believe.

yeah i tried a little of that and it was very very nice :joint:

Delta9-THC

from the mists and the shadows .... there you wil
Veteran
Doc ... I have a kachina male ... what do you think would work .. ?
I want to breed it on but dont want to dilute whats there too much .... I have a few choices for females : )
c99,hawaiian snow,ak47,an unknown indica type, or blueberry

oh and its a trifoliate kachina aswell

Peace

SmokeyPufmaster said:
Thanks for remembering us True. Brightside is also a friend of mine and I remember him telling me that he would win the 420 cup next year with cheese. So it's nice to hear what two "Expert Judges" think about it. I'll have to keep my eye out for a cut of cheese. Great read, nicely written report. Tell Marley I said hello.

Hehe I remember brightside speaking very highly of cheese at the '05 cup.

So, now that the competition is upon us, will we be able to judge this fine strain?

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sadly i've no Cheese to enter....the good news is i have another entry sitting here, its been curing near 6 months and i cant wait to get it over...i'll also be sending some other bud to share out once i get there.....Casey Jones, Bangkok Blackout, G33bx2, BottleRocket (2 phenos) and maybe a little Grapefruit too.
Peace
nearly forgot about the Bubblehash!!!!!!!!

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Delta9-THC said:
Doc ... I have a kachina male ...
cool :cool:

Delta9-THC said:
what do you think would work .. ?
I want to breed it on but dont want to dilute whats there too much .... I have a few choices for females : )
c99,hawaiian snow,ak47,an unknown indica type, or blueberry

oh and its a trifoliate kachina aswell

Peace

Aim to keep the Afghan and Thai in the line... the Blueberry is also good to breed with :wink:

all the best
dLeaf :joint:

Delta9-THC

from the mists and the shadows .... there you wil
Veteran
weird because the blueberry is also a tri

Thanks for the advice ....

Peace