What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

shroomys 2009/2010 australia

keke.nz

They looking good shroomy. I've been doing a bit of work lately, this weeks going to be really busy. Will hopefully find a camera to use when we plant the plots.

Keep it up bro

Peace keke :joint:

shroomyshroom

Doing what we do because we are who we are
Veteran
thanx keke.nz and sensient

wait till you see the up date pics tommoz i took a sneak peek at them yesterday and my god they have grown

shroomyshroom

Veteran
so i went out to take some happy snaps today but i forgot to change the batteries in the camera b4 i left so was only able to get a few shots

they are rally starting to take off now :D

Attachments

• mystery- x.JPG
    mystery- x.JPG
    30.7 KB · Views: 16
  • outdoor.JPG
    outdoor.JPG
    32.3 KB · Views: 20
  • outdoor 1.JPG
    outdoor 1.JPG
    33.8 KB · Views: 10

sensient

hey all,hey shroom,yeah mate,theyr,e starting to take off,for sure,they should do well mate,look forward to seeing things as they progress,take care ssensient

BENJI

Between the Devil and the deep blue sea...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice work shroomy bro keep it up..!!!

shroomyshroom

Veteran
wasn't able to get photos today due to the fact shroomy heard dogs barking when he was watering his ladies so he only had time to snap a photo of the mystery-x with his phone camera... she is vegging perfectly... she is going to be huge come harvest time in 5 months :D

dont love speaking in 3rd person lol ;)

Attachments

• mystery-x.jpg
    mystery-x.jpg
    124 KB · Views: 15

mahuta

looking good shroomy - you're a way ahead of me! for some reason i didn't get my shit together at the date i'd planned, have dug some holes but waiting for a few cuts to take. hope the weather and those new neighbours play the game - will be watching - mahuta

shroomyshroom

Veteran
looking good shroomy - you're a way ahead of me! for some reason i didn't get my shit together at the date i'd planned, have dug some holes but waiting for a few cuts to take. hope the weather and those new neighbours play the game - will be watching - mahuta

hey bro thanx for stopping by :)

what strains you planing on dropping bro ?

i am so cloning my mystery-x and hopefully making some feminized seeds :)

shroomyshroom

Veteran
OK so against my partners wishes i managed to grab the phone camera and make the trek to go take a few pics for you guys only cause i love you guys :)
To say that he was fucken furious would be the understatement of the century... He is very into don't go see them unless its first thing in the morning yada yada you know the type... to paranoid for there own good :moon: im going :moon:naaa naaa

Attachments

• in ground od 1.jpg
    in ground od 1.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 14
  • in ground od.jpg
    in ground od.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 13
  • ak47 1.jpg
    ak47 1.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 17
  • ak47.jpg
    ak47.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 14

shroomyshroom

Veteran
and some more

Attachments

• in ground od 2.jpg
    in ground od 2.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 13
  • out door test.jpg
    out door test.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 13
  • phat indica twins.jpg
    phat indica twins.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 13

mahuta

gidday shroomy, gone on a bit of silverbacks advice (don't know if it was a good idea yet) and put in ..... kc33,bahia black head and a couple of big bangs. wishing now i'd got something else as well to to break up the odds incase the kc brains strains don't do it. time will tell ! cheers - mahuta

shroomyshroom

Veteran
gidday shroomy, gone on a bit of silverbacks advice (don't know if it was a good idea yet) and put in ..... kc33,bahia black head and a couple of big bangs. wishing now i'd got something else as well to to break up the odds incase the kc brains strains don't do it. time will tell ! cheers - mahuta

if you are after anything i am growing just let me know ;)

the kc33 is great stuff.... cant go wrong with that strain

I am wanting to get hands back on it for my auto projects... the buds are like baseball bats...

shroomyshroom

Veteran
hey guys i am know i have been dropping alot of pics on my mystery-x latley but look at the growth this thing has done in less than 2 days.....

first picture in from Sunday and second and third pic are from today.. Monday...

Attachments

• mystery-x.jpg
    mystery-x.jpg
    124 KB · Views: 11
  • mystery-x 1.jpg
    mystery-x 1.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 15
  • mystery-x 2.jpg
    mystery-x 2.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 14

mahuta

gidday shroomy, can't help you this yr on those kc33 beans - but (gods willing) can post you over a handfull after the coming season. makes me a bit happier when i here people saying a few positive thinks of kc brains - but man ther's alot of haters out there.sweet with me just as long as i dont become one of them. sure are vigorous - cuttings have a mass of small roots after 6 days. will have to get my shit together and start some photos. - seeya - mahuta.

shroomyshroom

Veteran
gidday shroomy, can't help you this yr on those kc33 beans - but (gods willing) can post you over a handfull after the coming season. makes me a bit happier when i here people saying a few positive thinks of kc brains - but man ther's alot of haters out there.sweet with me just as long as i dont become one of them. sure are vigorous - cuttings have a mass of small roots after 6 days. will have to get my shit together and start some photos. - seeya - mahuta.

sounds good brother looking forward to the show :)

HippySlayer

lol

lol

OK so against my partners wishes i managed to grab the phone camera and make the trek to go take a few pics for you guys only cause i love you guys :)
To say that he was fucken furious would be the understatement of the century... He is very into don't go see them unless its first thing in the morning yada yada you know the type... to paranoid for there own good :moon: im going :moon:naaa naaa

hahaha.....looking good m8. :laughing: